Historic Chicago walking bar tour
- Eat, drink and learn about Chicago's entertainment history
- Enjoy appetizers, beer or wine, and great historic architecture
- Explore the insides of beautiful buildings
- Professional, knowledgable and fun tour guide
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment history and learn about prohibition, jazz, theater, vices, and social clubs, all while staying mostly indoors. Interact with historic photos and videos on shared iPads and visit historic buildings for three drink stops. You won't venture too far on this evening walking tour, giving you more time to engage with Chicago history, look at architecture and enjoy appetizers and choice of wine or beer.
Chicago bar tour highlights
- Michigan ave/magnificent mile
- Tribune tower
- Intercontinental hotel
- Chicago underground
- Billy goat tavern
- A building that was an early jazz club and speakeasy
- A 19th-century mansion
- Engaging tour guide commentary
- Shared use of iPads with historic photos and video clips
- Special gifts
- Drinks (cash only)
343 N Michigan Avenue
Fannie May Candies
- One small snack is included, it is vegetarian and gluten-free. If you are dairy-free, or have other allergies, substitutions cannot be done
- You will be welcomed with a drink at the bar before check-in. To streamline the tour, your order and cash will be taken for your second drink at check-in (8USD for beer, 10USD for wine, includes gratuity).
- Thursday to Monday at 5.45pm and on Saturday also at 2.00pm
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
On this unique walking tour, the food and beer connect with stories of the 1893 World’s Fair. With j...
On this architectural walking tour, step inside magnificent lobbies, corridors and the underground P...
Remember that time when you were little and one of your imaginary friends took your hand and led you...
This tour will take you through one of the most architecturally striking and culturally dynamic citi...
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most belov...
Chicago has dominated the comedy scene for over a century, often nicknamed the Comedy Capital of Ame...
Chicago’s Chinatown is located right near The Loop Historic District and is dense with popular resta...
Capture the memories of your visit to San Francisco with a professional photoshoot! You'll learn ins...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠ brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offer...