Go Chicago Card + Downloadable Guidebook
- See as much of Chicago as you can
- Have your pass instantly delivered to any mobile device or print it at home
- Choose from 26 attractions, museums, tours, cruises, and more
- Download a detailed guidebook to help you plan your itinerary
See as much of Chicago as you can with the Go Chicago Card. You decide if you want it to last 1, 2, 3 or 5 calendar days. Once purchased, the card can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of 26 participating attractions and tours. Want to go up the SkyDeck Chicago or tour the Chicago Theatre? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Go Chicago Card is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of Chicago.
(subject to change)
- 360 CHICAGO
- 24-Hour Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tour
- 10pin Bowling Lounge
- Adler Planetarium
- American Writers Museum
- Architecture River Cruise
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Bike and Roll Chicago
- Brookfield Zoo
- Chicago Children’s Museum
- Chicago History Museum
- Chicago Theatre Tour
- Classic Lake Tour
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio Tour
- Grand Tour
- Historic Chicago South Shore Tour
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Lincoln Park Zoo Rides
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and Rides
- Panoramic and Scenic North Side Tour
- Robie House
- Shedd Aquarium
- SkyDeck Chicago
- Tall Ship WINDY
- The Field Museum
- The Escape Game Chicago
- Ernest Hemingway Birthplace Home
- Calendar Days are not 24-hour periods. If you visit your first attraction on a Monday evening with the 1-Day Card, it is valid for the remainder of Monday
- Children ages 3-12 can take advantage of a reduced price
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment histor...
Remember that time when you were little and one of your imaginary friends took your hand and led you...
On this architectural walking tour, step inside magnificent lobbies, corridors and the underground P...
Chicago has dominated the comedy scene for over a century, often nicknamed the Comedy Capital of Ame...
On this unique walking tour, the food and beer connect with stories of the 1893 World’s Fair. With j...
This tour will take you through one of the most architecturally striking and culturally dynamic citi...
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most belov...
Chicago’s Chinatown is located right near The Loop Historic District and is dense with popular resta...
Deck the halls with Christmas cheer on this holiday-themed food walking tour around Chicago! Begin y...