Full-day tour to Pondicherry
- Discover Pondicherry and its history, stunning monuments and more
- Learn about India's fascinating culture and heritage
- Enjoy a once in a lifetime experience at the utopian town of Auroville
Discover Pondicherry in this full-day tour packed right to the brim! Pondicherry is a wonderful place to explore and has origins that trace back to Saint Gasthya, the revered sage of the South.
You will visit excavation sites near Pondicherry which reveals a Roman settlement that existed here 2000 years ago. It was the theatre of many battles between the British and French and was also the capital of French India before it attained its independence.
Have fun visiting the unique utopian town of Auroville and venture on to the Sri Aurobindo Ashram, a place that promotes peace and harmonious living and was founded by saint-philosopher Sir Aurobindo.
- Round-trip transportation
- English speaking local guide
- Children (6-12 years)
Pick-up from your hotel
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note that this tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Over 13 years must purchase an adult ticket
- Unfortunately, children under the age of 6 are unable to participate in this tour
- This tour requires a lot of walking so comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses and caps
- Daily at 7.30am
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure
This half-day city tour of Chennai is the perfect option to see incredible places the city has to of...
During this tour of Mylapore, an ancient town in the heart of modern Chennai, you’ll be able to expe...
Visit the EA Mall & Spencer Plaza to get a real-time experience of the coastal city of Chennai. EA M...
Majestic buildings, fascinating history, vivid colors and mesmerizing images. The beating pulse of a...
Walk into an everyday Indian kitchen, and watch the magic play out of a masala dani - the Indian spi...
Today, you will be picked up from your hotel in Chennai, at around 7.00am and drive to Pondicherry. ...