Etna morning tour
- Learn the history and the science behind the Etna volcano
- Walk along roads framed by breathtaking views and surrounded by nature
- A wine, liquor and honey tasting will make you discover the flavors of the volcano area
During this half-day guided tour in a 4x4 jeep, you'll learn the history and the science behind the Etna volcano. Surrounded by nature and far from tourist areas, you'll have the chance to walk along roads framed by breathtaking views and on various craters dormant. The fauna and flora of Etna will be your travel companions in the stories that your guide will tell you about this unique territory while you admire the beautiful Valle del Bove and, equipped with helmets and torches, explore a cave created by lava flow. Lastly, a wine, liquor and honey tasting will make you discover the flavors of the volcano area.
- Tour in a 4x4 jeep
- Wine, liquor and honey tasting
- Helmet and torches to explore a cave
- Anything not expressly indicated in the included items
- Children (4-12): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Piazza dei Martiri 2, Catania.
- Please contact the local operator after booking to communicate in which language you wish your tour to take place
- Every day at 8.30am
Take part in this Walking tour through the bustling markets and historical squares of the city centr...
Planeta brings together five estates with wineries located from west to east throughout Sicily. It i...
By joining this afternoon tour, the Sicilian sunset and the multi-coloured Etnean sky will become pe...
Spend a day around the zone of Mount Etna, immersed in nature away from the chaos and traffic of tra...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Bronte pistachio estate tour and lunch Get driven from Catania to Bronte to stroll through ancient p...