Cancun Explorer Pass
- Save up to 53% off combined admission prices
- Save time and skip the line at select attractions
- Create your own itinerary from over 20 attraction choices
- Freedom with no limitations. Do as much as you want each day
The Cancun Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 53% off gate prices on admission to the number of attractions purchased. Available as 3, 4, 5, 7, and 10-choice passes. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 30 days to use your pass.
Your choice of 20+ attractions, including:
- Royal Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Adventure in Isla Mujeres
- 90 Minute Surf Lesson at 360 Surf School
- Columbus Sunset Dinner Cruise (“steak and veggie”)
- Snorkel the world's 2nd largest barrier reef with Extreme Adventures
- Isla Mujeres Discovery Cruise (all day adventure)
- 2 hour Open Bar with included meal at Carlos'n Charlie's OR Senor Frog's Cancun
- Paradise Island Adventure: Snorkel in Musa Nizuc plus Subsee Experience
- AquaTwister Speedboat Thrill Ride at AquaWorld
- Chichen Itza Deluxe Tour from Mayaland
- Tulum Express Tour (small group) including hotel pick up and park fees
- Parasailing Adventure in Cancun
- Jungle Maya Native Park Tour with lunch and hotel pickup
- Full-Day Mayan Encounter and Coba Tour with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Ek Balam and Cenote Maya with Lunch
- Textures of Mexico: Cancun Street Food and Local Market Day Tour
- Open Bar at Congo Bar Cancun
- Snorkel Native Park Tour with Food & Drinks
- Emotions Native Park Tour with lunch and hotel pickup
- Emotions Jungle Night Tour with dinner and hotel pickup
- Bongo Tour Cancun (Congo Bar, Sr Frogs,Coco Bongo)
- Bongo Tour Playa del Carmen (Mc Carthys, Sr Frogs,Coco Bongo)
- Xenses Park Admission
- Xavage Park Soft Admission
- Dolphin Encounter With Lunch and Maroma Beach Club Access
- Dolphin Encounter at Akumal
- And more…
- Explorer Pass
- Free map and guidebook
- Explorer Passes are valid for 30 days from first redemption with an attraction, until all attraction choices have been used
- Passes are non-transferable
Uxmal, the city that has been built three times, lies surrounded by nature and was once witness to t...
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Mexico City, where you'll visit the archeological zone of Tla...
Learn about the famous tequila producing region of Mexico, with a tour and tasting at one of the mos...
After your professional guide picks you up at your hotel, you’ll drive by air-conditioned minivan to...
Visit Chichen Itza, one of the most important cities of the Mayan culture whose name means "At the m...
Explore the culinary secrets of the vanguardist Colonia Roma Learn about the history, culture, archi...
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in Mexico City in the morning. Board your private vehicle and hea...
This is the best option to visit Mexico City in one day at your own pace. You can get on and off all...
Visit Teotihuacan "City of the Gods" in the early morning when the sun begins to rise over the pyram...
Take part to this unique tour to explore Mexico City and enjoy walking around its historical center....