Normandy and D-Day Landing Beaches Tour
- Be plunge straight into the story of D-Day
- Explore the landing beaches of Normandy
- Learn about the Overlord Operations with a visit to the artificial harbor of Arromanches
- Visit key American D-Day sites
Live a full day dedicated to the memory of the heroes of the last word war.
You will cross the Normandy country with its beautiful landscape and reach the historical city of Bayeux. In the morning you will travel through the 30 miles coasting scenic road of the beaches and visit Gold, Omaha, the artificial harbor of Arromanches built for the Overlord Operations.
Lunch on your own expenses on the harbor of Arromanches where you can find many nice restaurants.
In the afternoon, you will discover the Pilgrim at the American Cemetery, the Overlord Museum and La Pointe du Hoc where US Rangers scaled the cliffs. Enjoy the many stops to stroll around all these historical sights!
- A 13-hour guided tour
- Professional driver/guide
- Entrance tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Semi-private tour
- Private tour
Our experienced licensed driver-guides trained by us will come to pick you up at your hotel to guide you all along the tour you have chosen and will provide all the necessary information you want to have
- Tour operated on a private or semi-private basis
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up at the hotel starts at 7.00 am
- All reservations must be for a minimum of 2 persons. IMPORTANT: A reservation for one person when available will have to pay for 2
- The tour is operated with deluxe Mercedes 6 or 8 seated brand new air-conditioned Minivan V Class with Glassed panoramic roof and S Class with licensed driver-guide
- Tours are available in English and Spanish (tours in another language on request)
- Please wear appropriate shoes and clothes
- Semi-private tour:
From February to March 2020 only on Wednesday and Saturday at 7.00 am
From April to October 2020 on Monday Wednesday and Saturday at 7.00 am
From November to December 2020 on Thursday on Wednesday and Saturday at 7.00 am
- Private tour:
Every day except in January
As they discover the numerous exhibition spaces at the Mémorial de Caen Museum, visitors take a jour...
This half-day tour is the best opportunity to taste the best of Normandy food: cheese and hard cider...
Have you ever tried real Camembert made with raw milk? You will visit the last standing farm in the ...
Discover “Normandy’s 100 Days”, a visually stunning and moving film shown on the 9 screens of the Ar...
The Day Pass includes a self-guided visit of the Mémorial de Caen and a guided tour of the D-Day Lan...
Enjoy a full day dedicated to the memory of the heroes of the last world war but also a charming vis...