Day pass beaches guided tour and Mémorial museum ticket
- Explore the Caen Memorial Museum
- Enjoy a guided tour to learn the story of D-Day in mini-van
- Discover the key American D-Day sites (Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach, the American Military Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer,)
- Visit the artificial harbor at Arromanches-Les-Bains and watch the film “Normandy’s 100 Days” 360 Circular Cinema
The Day Pass includes a self-guided visit of the Mémorial de Caen and a guided tour of the D-Day Landing Beaches and key sites. You can spend as much time as you wish to discover the Mémorial de Caen on the same day as their Landing Beaches guided tour or on another day (museum admission tickets are valid for 24 hours).
The Mémorial de Caen offers you the opportunity to take a historical journey through the 20th century. In constant renewal, the Memorial is today at the heart of the reflection on the place of history in our societies. Discover major events from the end of the First World War to the fall of the Berlin Wall. During your visit, the museum relates and explains to you the different stages of the Second World War from the rise of fascism to the Normandy Landings and the Shoah. Many films offer you a complete and varied visit.
The Landing Beaches guided tour will give you the chance to learn the story of a day that changed the course of history. The tour is a complete 5.5 hours round trip with a bilingual guide (French & English) from Mémorial de Caen in an air-conditioned mini-van, and it includes the visit of the following sites: Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach, the American Military Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer, the artificial harbor at Arromanches-Les-Bains and watching the film “Normandy’s 100 Days” at the Arromanches 360 Circular Cinema.
- Entrance to the Caen Mémorial museum (tickets are valid for 24 hours)
- 5.5 hour guided tour of key D-Day sites
- Bilingual guided tour of the Anglo-American beachheads in a 7-seat air-conditioned minivan (Pointe du Hoc, Omaha Beach, American war cemetery of Colleville-sur-Mer, artificial harbour of Arromanches)
- An illustrated booklet on the D-Day Landings
- Entrance to Arromanches 360 Cinema
- Children aged 3 to 17 year old
- WWII War Veterans
Le Mémorial de Caen, Esplanade General Eisenhower, 14066 Caen, France.
Meet at the Mémorial de Caen ticket 15 min before the departure time of your guided tour of the D-Day Landing Beaches
- Not available for children under 3 years old
- Your admission to the Mémorial de Caen will be valid for 24 hours from the time you first enter the museum
- Departure time for the D-day beaches guided tour: 1 pm
- Please wear appropriate shoes and clothes (It can be windy along the beaches)
- This tour includes: entrance to the Caen Memorial Museum and a bilingual guided tour for 5.5 hours
- Unable to accommodate wheelchair users in our minivans
- D-day beaches guided tour at 1.00 pm every day
- 4 December to 30 December 2019 from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
- Closed on 9, 16 and 25 December 2019
- 24 December and 31 December 2019 from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm
- Closed on 25 December 2019 and 1 January 2020
- 2 - 4 January 2020 from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
- Closed on 5-27 January 2020
- 28 January to 31 March 2020 from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
- 1 April to 30 September 2020 from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm
- 1 October to 30 December 2020 from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
- Closed on 9, 16, 23, 30 November and 7, 14, 25 December 2020
- 21, 28 December 2020
As they discover the numerous exhibition spaces at the Mémorial de Caen Museum, visitors take a jour...
This half-day tour is the best opportunity to taste the best of Normandy food: cheese and hard cider...
Have you ever tried real Camembert made with raw milk? You will visit the last standing farm in the ...
Discover “Normandy’s 100 Days”, a visually stunning and moving film shown on the 9 screens of the Ar...
Enjoy a full day dedicated to the memory of the heroes of the last world war but also a charming vis...
Live a full day dedicated to the memory of the heroes of the last word war. You will cross the Norma...