Budapest winter bike tour
- Discover Budapest with an expert local guide
- See Heroes’ Square, Parliament and the view over Buda Castle
- Grasp the basics of Hungarian history and culture
- Enjoy a Cafe stop with dessert included
Enjoy a leisurely winter experience and learn about Budapest's history on an innovative and entertaining bike ride. Charming yet chilly, Budapest is still a wonderful place to visit in the winter.
Your tour starts on Andrassy Avenue and at the Opera House followed by a ride up to the Heroes’ Square and City Park along the three lined boulevard. Here you learn about Hungarian history and culture before biking through the City Park to the Vajdahunyad Castle complex and Szechenyi Thermal Bath
After seeing the magnificent St. Stephen’s Basilica and square, your next stop is Liberty Square for a look at one of the city’s last Soviet relics before you make your way on to the Parliament. From the riverbank you’ll enjoy a stunning UNESCO World Heritage panorama of the Castle District – which includes buildings such as Matthias Church, Royal Palace, and the Fisherman’s Bastion. You’ll make a stop for a refreshment break in a warm and cozy cafe and taste a delicious, traditional Hungarian dessert and coffee or tea. Rested and relaxed, you ride back to the Opera House through the downtown area.
- English-speaking guide
- Bike hire
- Helmet (optional)
- Stop for a coffee or beverage and dessert
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Student (13 - 26): reduced
Lázár utca 16, 1065 Budapest
Meet your guide at the Absolute Tour Center, Lázár utca 16, just behind the Opera House.
- Participants must know how to ride a bike and needs be fit for continuous biking for up to 2 hours
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years
From November to March: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 11.00am
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
Many people know that Hungary is a country blessed with an abundance of thermal springs. But only fe...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer to or from your hotel in Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle ...
See the remnants of Communism in the capital of Hungary as they come alive in front of your eyes thr...
Discover the Jewish heritage of Budapest with a passionate guide.Explore one of the most popular are...