Budapest summer evening bike tour
- Learn the basics of Hungarian culture and history
- See famous buildings like the Opera House and the Parliament
- Cycle on Buda and Pest promenade bike lanes and enjoy the view
What better way to see the city than a bike tour on a balmy summer’s evening. Explore all the major sites, as well as discover their histories and more with your knowledgeable and entertaining guide.
Starting at the Opera House, you’ll cruise along the Andrassy Boulevard, checking out some of Budapest’s stunning architecture along the way, before stopping to see the magnificent St. Stephen’s Basilica. Next you drive to Liberty Square and Budapest’s truly spectacular Parliament building. From the riverbank you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panoramic view of the Castle District which includes Matthias Church, the Royal Palace and the Fisherman’s Bastion.
Then you'll cross Margaret Bridge to visit the Buda side with the Chain Bridge, Elizabeth Bridge, Rudas Baths and the famous Gellert Baths before crossing the Liberty Bridge to see the Grand Market Hall. At the end you will cross Pest downtown before turning back onto Andrassy Boulevard.
- English-speaking guide
- Bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Lázár utca 16, 1065 Budapest
Meet your guide at the Absolute Tour Center, Lázár utca 16, just behind the Opera House.
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years
- Participants must know how to ride a bike and needs be fit for continuous biking for up to 2.5 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund
- From May to August every day at 5.00pm
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
Many people know that Hungary is a country blessed with an abundance of thermal springs. But only fe...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer to or from your hotel in Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle ...
See the remnants of Communism in the capital of Hungary as they come alive in front of your eyes thr...
Discover the Jewish heritage of Budapest with a passionate guide.Explore one of the most popular are...