Budapest haunted places and ghost stories – city game
- See popular and lesser-known places in Budapest
- Discover the haunted streets, villas, and squares of Budapest
- Learn about the curses and spells of Budapest
- Visit Dracula's Castle, House of Terrors and others haunted places
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Play a city game and go on a haunted Budapest walking tour where you will follow clues to discover haunted places and scary local stories.
On this haunted Budapest tour, you will go around town to uncover horror stories. Along the way, you will see the beautiful Vajdahunyad Castle, Hősök tere, the House of Terrors and many more scary places.
Are you up for a scary adventure in Budapest?
Budapest, the City of Spas or Pearl of the Danube? Definitely not tonight!
Have you ever been told how many secrets and fearful stories this city has to tell? Probably not! Now, you have the chance to take a walk through the history of Hungary and find out the goosebumps-iest stories of Budapest and its haunted buildings.
You will discover the lives of Hungarian ancestors and their weird habits, going through Dracula’s palace and its cursed forest. Do you dare?
During your quest you will see:
- Heroes' Square
- Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar)
- Memorial Museum
- House of Terror Museum
- Szepmuveszeti Muzeum
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Budapest, Hősök tere, 1146 Hungary
Begin your quest at Hősök tere.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 3km
- The Haunted Budapest: Ghost and horror stories has a 2 hours solving time (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
See many of the famous attractions in Budapest on a comfortable river cruise, sipping a tasty glass ...
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes, this isn't part of your tour time. Le...
Spend your afternoon on a memorable Danube Cruise and enjoy the Pearl of the Danube panorama! You wi...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
Walk in the shadows of Hungary's communist monuments and learn about Cold War spying on this walking...
Rent a Bike at the Cityrama office close to the Parliament!Stop at the Hungarian Parliament and ride...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Enjoy a leisurely winter experience and learn about Budapest's history on an innovative and entertai...
Travel back in time to Hungary in the late 19th century, when writers and artists lived in the excit...
This package is great for those who want to experience all the highlights Budapest has to offer! Fir...