Widely seen as one of the most promising party destinations in Europe, Bucharest is a great place to be partying and grabbing drinks with friends at very reasonable prices. Probably the most thorough experience of the nightlife in Bucharest, this pub crawl allows you to discover the best bars and clubs in the Old Town area with an experienced local guide. Over the course of at least 4 hours, after all the attendees meet up, the night will start with a warm-up bar, good for socializing and getting into the party vibe, followed by at least 3 more party venues, ideal for dancing, meeting locals and enjoying random events such as band performances, DJ’s or karaoke. Each of the spots has a different style, from alternative to fancy, in order to satisfy any kind of expectations and get a broader idea of the real nightlife in Bucharest. City hints and tips, free photos from the guide and various promotions are also included during the pub crawl and a party vibe is guaranteed all the time! Also, we highly recommend this tour for having the opportunity to find the best hints of what to do, have a hassle-free experience and of course, enjoy a spectacular night out! For any special requests (table bookings, private pub crawls or bars’ specific selection), the organizers can adapt the plan if noticed in advance.
Pub crawls & bar tours
Pub Crawl in the Old Town
Availability: Friday and Saturday
Duration: 4 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit 4-5 bars and clubs with different vibes
- Enjoy 1 free alcoholic shot in each location with a local guide
- Be part of a unique group each time and get to know new people
What to expect
- 4 bars/clubs with different themes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- 1 shot in each location
- An experienced local guide
- Local hints and recommendations
- Free photos for the group
- Optional activities (karaoke, short historical tour, table bookings)
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Back entrance of the National Bank of Romania, mandatory on street Lipscani, the same street with the Vodafone store, near the intersection with street Smardan
What to remember
- Minimum required age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible (ask for details and inform the organizer in advance)
- Dress code is fit to season (no tank tops or shorts in winter time, no swimming shorts or slippers in any season)
- In case of the tour being canceled by not having the minimum required group, you will get notified in the same day and refunded the payment.
Friday and Saturday at 10.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.