Hidden gems of Bucharest city game – beautiful places and memorable stories
- See popular and lesser-known places in Bucharest
- Enjoy original street art
- Discover a remote oasis in the city – a little chapel of monks
- See the oldest house in Bucharest
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Play a city game in Bucharest where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this alternative Bucharest walking tour, you will discover hidden gems you'll love: the Anglican Church, the Maria Rosetti House, the Carturesti Verona Library and many more landmarks.
Are you ready for a chill walk around Bucharest?
Discover the place where the bird songs are the loudest thing you’ll hear. Not far from the city center, this part of town is completely decorated with uniquely picturesque Romanian architecture.
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Strada Pictor Arthur Verona 13-15, București 030167, Romania
Your urban meditation journey begins on the Pictor Arthur Verona Street, in front of the Carturesti Verona Library.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of about 1.9km
- The city game typically around 1 hour 06 minutes to complete (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English and Romanian
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
Your Bucharest sightseeing tour will start with pick-up service offered from your hotel. Spend the n...
On your full-day tour from Bucharest to Northern Bulgaria you will drive two hours from Bucharest to...
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.This amazing two-hou...
Get comfortable as you are transferred in style in a private vehicle with English-speaking driver fr...
On this interactive discovery experience across Bucharest, you will solve riddles via a web app in y...
The Real Dracula Tour is a small group full day tour from Bucharest to Targoviste, Curtea de Arges a...