2-hour panoramic city tour of Bucharest
- Explore Bucharest with and English speaking guide
- See Constitution Square with an excellent view of The Palace of Parliament
- Admire Bucharest’s major attractions in two hours
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.
This amazing two-hour panoramic tour is the ideal way to get a general perspective of Bucharest and admire the best sights in town: The Palace of Parliament - the world’s largest, heaviest and most expensive administrative building, The Spring Palace - former home of Romanian notorious dictator Nicolae Ceausescu and other charming attractions that keep the elegance of past decades - University, Romana and Victory Squares, Arch of Triumph, House of the Free Press, Romanian Atheneum, Royal Palace and Revolution Square which marked the end of the communist period in Decembre 1989.
- Professional tour guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Calea Victoriei 70, București 030167, Romania
Meet your tour at the Tourist Visitor Center.
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to operate
- In the unlikely event that the minimum is not met the tour will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- Tour operator is not responsibility for delays caused by traffic or any other unpredictable conditions
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11.00am
Your Bucharest sightseeing tour will start with pick-up service offered from your hotel. Spend the n...
On your full-day tour from Bucharest to Northern Bulgaria you will drive two hours from Bucharest to...
Get comfortable as you are transferred in style in a private vehicle with English-speaking driver fr...
On this interactive discovery experience across Bucharest, you will solve riddles via a web app in y...
Play a city game in Bucharest where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stori...
During this half – day tour you will discover the beautiful surroundings of Bucharest: Mogosoaia Pal...