2-day tour to Transylvania from Bucharest
- Unravel all the mysteries and hidden secrets of Transylvania
- Embark on an extraordinary journey through the famous land of Dracula
- Visit some of the most astonishing old cities and fortresses dating back to medieval times
On your first day, start your tour at 08:00 AM with a pick-up from your hotel. Then head towards the Transylvania Region and cross the mighty Carpathian Mountains on your way. Arrive in Sinaia mountain resort and visit the impressive Peles Castle.
Next, continue to Bran village, where Romania’s most visited sight awaits: Dracula Castle! Then head to Brasov, where you will enjoy a guided city tour and visit the famous Black Church - the biggest in the country. Then spend the night in Sighisoara city.
On your second day, you will start in the morning after breakfast with a visit to the unique Sighisoara Citadel and the famous Dracula House. Next, visit Biertan, where you will see the biggest fortified church in Romania! Then make your way towards Sibiu City, one of the most beautiful cities in Transylvania. Visit its astonishing Old Town and afterward continue to the beautiful Olt Valley, where you will make a final stop by the charming Cozia Orthodox Monastery. Arrive back in Bucharest in the evening, where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
- Transport with car or minivan
- Private pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- English speaking guide
- Bed and Breakfast in 3 stars Hotel in Sighisoara city
- Guided tours by all sights
- Entrance fees
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- On Mondays, Peles castle is closed, so Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead
- Between September 15 and May 15, Peles castle is open from Wednesday to Sunday only. On Mondays and Tuesdays, Rasnov citadel will be visited instead
- Between May 15 and September 15, Peles castle is open from Tuesday to Sunday only. On Mondays, Rasnov Citadel will be visited instead
- Between November 2 and December 1, Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. During this period, you will be able to visit his smaller replica – Pelisor Castle
- During the official holidays and weekends, the traffic to the mountain area might be busier than usual so the return could be later than scheduled (around 9 pm – 10 pm)
Every day at 8:00
Travel outside of Bucharest for a full-day tour exploring two castles beginning with a visit to Sina...
Your Bucharest sightseeing tour will start with pick-up service offered from your hotel. Spend the n...
On your full-day tour from Bucharest to Northern Bulgaria you will drive two hours from Bucharest to...
Take a day trip to Constanta and Mamaia Beach Day Trip from BucharestThis tour starts daily early in...
Explore the main highlights of the "Vienna of the East" in a day tour to Ruse and Northern Bulgaria ...
Discover in half a day the history, culture and best sights of Bucharest You may be staying in Bucha...