Looking to experience the local bar scene? Choices seem endless and you're just not that sure where to go? You want to dodge the dodgy pubs, escape the ho-hum joints and only go to the exciting places! The best bars in the Valley probably aren’t in your guide book, because they've just opened. This experience is guaranteed to give you a more authentic and local vibe, where you will be taken to three different venues, each with their own unique specialties. Start off with sampling some locally brewed craft beer, to tasting some exquisite whiskey on the rocks from a hidden scotch bar with a charming atmosphere to finishing off with some fine local Australian wine, all accompanied by some good-old-fashioned snacks. This is not your typical rowdy pub crawl, your local expert guide will specifically pick cool places with good quality drinks.
Meet the Locals
Small Bars of the Valley tour
Availability: Wednesdays and Thursdays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Explore the more local and genuine bars
- Taste great Australian beer! (and other drinks)
- This is not your typical pub crawl. It's all about quality and authenticity!
What to expect
- Drink at each venue and a small snack
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
196 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006, Australia
Please meet at the corner of Wickham and Duncan Streets. Meet near the Lions at the Wickham Street end of Chinatown Mall (Duncan Street).
What to remember
- Only suitable for guests aged 18+ years
- This tour has a minimum of 2 people
- Please wear jeans, a casual dress, your usual bar clothes. Avoid shorts and flip-flops
- Please bring a camera (for Instagram-worthy shots!), a photo ID, extra cash for drinks and dinner
- Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Tour begins at 4.30 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.