Birmingham haunted places and ghost stories – city game
- Discover the most haunted streets and buildings in the city
- Find out the horror stories of the people who used to live therr
- Learn about the curses and spells of Birmingham
- Solve clues and discover hidden gems
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- You can start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Go on a haunted Birmingham city game where you will follow clues to discover haunted places and scary local stories. On this scary Birmingham tour and city game, you will go around town to uncover horror stories. Explore the most frightful places in Birmingham, with their stories of restless spirits, cruel murders and menacing ghouls.
You are drawn to Birmingham. The city is in turmoil as are you. You must find a way to save the souls of the workers that built the city, and ultimately your soul too.
New Street Station swirls around you. Sapping-coldness envelopes you and you hear the hiss of steam and the clang of tools. You yearn for company, comfort, but fear seeking out the source of the sounds. A sadness falls upon you and you struggle to breathe.
Three strange lights float around; you try to touch a man sat on a bench, but your hand passes through as he sobs into his hands. A gentleman in Victorian clothes walks through you saying you will know no peace until the city’s dead workers are put to rest.
The gentleman, Claude, says he can help you.
During your quest you will discover the stories of:
- Town Hall Birmingham
- The Magnet Centre Banqueting Suite in Birmingham
- The Cathedral of St. Paul
- Gas Street Basin Gas Street
- Bullring and Grand Central Birmingham
- Grand Central
- ICC Mall
- The Mailbox
- Hall of Memory
- Victoria Square
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Birmingham B2 4QA, United Kingdom
Begin your quest at Birmingham New Street station.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 3km
- The haunted Birmingham has a 1 hour 30 minutes solving time (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the famous Royal Braemar Highland Gathering and receive guaranteed...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
A treat for Harry Potter and film fans alike, visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a dream co...
The Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Open-top bus tour provides you with a comprehensive look...