Skip-the-line ticket for European painting art at Gemäldegalerie Berlin
- Travel through six centuries of history of European painting art
- See Rembrandt, Vermeer, Caravaggio, Rubens, Jan van Eyck, Bruegel and more
- Enjoy the intensity of the past in an essential modern architecture
This collection, offered since 1998 at Kulturforum, gives the possibility to travel through six centuries of history of the European painting art, from the 13th to the 18th century. It houses masterpieces from artists like Jan van Eyck, Bruegel, Dürer, Raffael, Tizian, Caravaggio, Rubens, Rembrandt, Vermeer and ohthers.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Gemäldegalerie Berlin
Please note that people eligible to free entrance still need to acquire a ticket (free of charge) to be granted access
- Children ages (0-17): free (Please select free ticket at check-out)
- Disabled with a disability pass: reduced
- Companion of a disabled visitor (if it is specified in the disability pass of the disabled that the person needs a companion): free (Please select free ticket at check-out)
- Students (with valid student ID): reduced
Gemäldegalerie, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Tickets are non-refundable
- From Tuesday to Frieday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday: closed
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...