Madame Tussauds Berlin tickets
- Experience lifelike wax figures in spectacular sceneries and original outfits
- See your idols and other big celebrities from past and present up close
- Immerse deeper into the world of stardom with state-of-the-art technology and interactive sets
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing costumes, exciting music and modern techniques will let you immerse deeper into the universe of your idols. Become part of iconic movies in our film set and celebrate athletic successes in the interactive football area. Meet famous characters from history and culture. More than 120 unique WOW moments on two floors are waiting for you to discover. A must-see for all Berlin visitors!
NEW: House of #BerlinColours
It’s sassy, it’s flashy, it’s colourful and most of all very Berlin! The 'House of #BerlinColours' will open its doors especially for you and you won’t believe your eyes! Witness the completely new designed area with its pastel-coloured floor and experience truly one of a kind moments. Seven spectacular sets present Berlin as never seen before. WE LIKE IT.
The images are part of the Madame Tussauds heritage: ©Madame Tussauds
- Fast-track entrance to Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-14 years): reduced
- From 15 years and over: full price
Madame Tussauds Berlin, Unter den Linden 74, 10117 Berlin
Subway U55, S1, S2, S25: station "Brandenburger Tor".
Lines 100 and TXL: stop "Brandenburger Tor".
- Please note, children under the age of 15 years have to be accompanied by an adult
- January-March and November-December: weekdays from 10.00am to 6.00pm; weekends from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- April-October: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Last admission 1 hour before closing time
- Closed on 24 December
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...