Berlin street art walking tour
- Explore the best of Berlin's street art
- See giant murals, little stickers and secret stencils
- Hear interesting stories from your local expert
The street art of Berlin is infamous. It all started in the '60s with paintings on the Berlin Wall but really took off during the hedonistic heyday of the '90s and evolved ever since. Discover the newest and finest murals, stickers and stencils with your local guide, who is up to date on who's who and what's new. Each tour is unique, as new street art from artists from around the world pops up regularly. Tag along and get to know a side of Berlin you would never find by yourself!
By using the iconic yellow metro, you will move out of the city center into the neighborhoods that turned Berlin into a world-class city for art, design and having fun. Here, your guide will show you giant murals, little stickers and secret stencils from various artists that characterize the ever-changing Berlin street art scene.
- Expert guide
- Ticket for public transport (AB train ticket might be needed)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (0-11) accompanied by an adult: free
- Youth (12-25): reduced
- Students (with vaild ID): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
Hackescher Markt, Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin
Meet your guide in front of Starbucks at the Hackescher Markt.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: you will need an AB single pass for public transport
- Until 31 October 2020 tours operate Fridays to Mondays at 2.00pm
- From 1 November 2020 to 31 March 2021 tours operate Saturdays and Sundays at 2.00pm
- Tours in German are only available on Sundays
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Berlin has been at the epicenter of the most catastrophic conflicts of modern times but the seeds of...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Embark on a half-day trip from Berlin to Potsdam, a city rich in remarkable sights and fascinating h...
You start by taking the train from the TV Tower shop for the 25 km journey to Potsdam, where the bik...