Berlin city tour by bike
- All facets of Berlin at one blow - no historical period left uncovered
- A dedicated, expert English-speaking guide ready to educate, entertain and take care of you
- No chance to get exhausted with a stop at a fantastic beer garden
The Berlin City Bike Tour is packed full of great Berlin sites and fascinating stories and anecdotes delivered by the fun and engaging guides. If you’re only going to join one tour in Berlin this tour is a great way to cover all of Berlin’s must-see sites and introduce you to more than 800 years of the city’s history. If you’ve been to Berlin before we think you will still enjoy this tour and be impressed by how much more you can learn from our guides. It’s comprehensive and fun, and the guides make sure that you have a great time while touring at an easy pace. There is plenty of time for taking pictures, asking questions, and even a great break at one of our favorite beer gardens!
- Brandenburg Gate
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Berlin Wall
- Site of Hitler's bunker
- Victory Column
- Stop for lunch at traditional beer garden (not included)
- Reichstag (parliament building)
- Museum Island
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Berlin Cathedral
- Potsdamer Platz
- Deathstrip Watchtower
- East Side Gallery
- And more...
- Comfortable cruiser bike or city-style bike
- Helmet (provided but optional)
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Cost of food
- Infant 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced
- Students: reduced
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Deutschland
At the base of the TV Tower (Fernsehturm) in Alexanderplatz. Tours meet just around the corner in front of the entrance to the tower. You will see the guides there with the large, red flags. Please arrive about 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- All guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend to bring an extra layer of clothing in case it gets chilly during the tour
- Comfortable, closed toed shoes are recommended
- All tours run rain or shine
- Daily from 1 April - 30 November at 10.00am
- Please arrive about 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour
For 12 years Berlin was the capital of the Third Reich. Hitler’s reign began in 1933, spread across ...
Embark on a scavenger hunt to discover Berlin's fascinating history. Your city game box contains 16 ...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come an...
Let you surprise by the variety of artisan craftwork art and by how many styles belong to it. From t...
Although the Jewish experience in Berlin began in the 13th century, intolerance was so entrenched th...