Game of Thrones Tour of Northern Locations with Giant’s Causeway visit from Belfast
- Learn about the popular HBO series, characters, filming and local history from your Maester guide
- See the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway and Carrick-A-Rede rope bridge
- Enjoy return transportation from Belfast, with a Game of Thrones quiz on the tour bus
- Be led by a tour guide who has appeared in the show itself
Whilst the hugely popular Game of Thrones TV series, adapted from George Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire novels, is filmed all over Europe, many of the key locations are based in Northern Ireland. The Game of Thrones Tour in Belfast will give you the chance to see iconic sites from Series 1 to 6 from your very own local Maester, a fan of both the books & TV series who will recall incredible tales of legend and local history that could come right out of the books.
Departing from central Belfast, you’ll take a short stop at a location from Series 6, before heading off to the caves where Melisandre of Asshai gave birth to her ‘shadow assassin’, who then went on to slay Renly Baratheon. Remember that the night is dark and full of terrors.
Lunch will be taken in the small coastal town of Ballycastle, hometown of Varys Catelyn Stark. Bring your own lunch or stop at a venue where hot and cold food is served.
Whilst the Giant's Causeway hasn’t been featured in Game of Thrones, the spectacular site is a must see and you will have approx 1 ½ hours to explore.
Stop for a photo at the House of Greyjoy and the Dark Hedge where Arya Stark dressed as a boy to escape from King’s Landing.
- Professional guide
- Return transportation from Belfast aboard a coach
- Car / Booster seats for children under 3 years
- Cost for Carrick-A-Rede rope bridge (optional)
- Lunch (optional)
Irish Tour Tickets, 10 Great Victoria Street, Belfast, BT2 7BA (opposite the Grand Opera House).
Please check in at the Irish Tour Tickets office at least 15 minutes prior to the tour as once a tour starts it is not possible to contact the guide, catch up with the group or reschedule if it is missed. Seating on the bus is on a first come first served basis.
- As there is walking as part of the tour it may not be suitable for those with mobility problems
- Please arrive at least 15mins before departure time for check-in
- At the end of the tour, your driver will drop you off at the morning meeting point
- Game of Thrones is an over 18 series in the UK and Ireland and therefore children under the age of 16 will not be allowed on the tour
- This tour departs daily at 9.00am
- The tour will also depart at 12.00pm in July and August
Join other fans of the show on this Winterfell Game of Thrones Tour which visits iconic locations lo...
Between 1971 and 1998 Belfast City Centre was the setting for many tragic incidents of "the Troubles...
This tour is designed to visit as many sights as possible in one day, so you'll have the chance to s...
The first stop is the Dark Hedges, known as the location where Arya Stark made her escape down The K...
The Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Open-top bus tour provides you with a comprehensive look...
Your first stop will be at the Titanic Experience Museum. Spend 90 minutes here exploring the symbol...