Game of Thrones film locations tour
- Discover the beauty of the North Antrim coast
- See first-hand the stunning scenery featured as the backdrop in the HBO series
- Don't miss out on the "real" Game of Thrones experience with 5 star accreditation from the Northern Ireland Tourist Board!
This is fully guided, all day tour taking in the best of the Game of Thrones filming locations on the beautiful North Antrim coast. Although there are 7 designated stopping points, the tour also weaves past and takes in other well-known parts of Westeros.
The Glens of Antrim, an area of outstanding natural beauty, are also included en route to the Giants Causeway. The stunning scenery and intriguing local history make this tour as interesting for the casual viewer as it is fascinating for the GOT superfan.
This part of Ulster has so many direct links to the series - it's nothing short of incredible! This tour will entwine the history, religion, mythology, politics and mysticism of the area to relevant parts of the series itself. Coincidence or not, they are all covered on the tour.
See first-hand the stunning scenery featured as the backdrop in the HBO series when you join this unforgettable day tour visiting some of Northern Ireland's main Game of Thrones filming locations. This is the 'real' Game of Thrones experience, so be sure not to miss out!
- Luxury coach
- Qualified and entertaining tour guide
- Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge crossing
- Entrance into the visitor centre at The Giant’s Causeway
- There is a designated lunch stop at The Fullerton Arms, a Game of Thrones Themed restaurant (food not included in tour price)
Irish Tour Tickets Office
10 Great Victoria Street, Belfast
- This tour is NOT Suitable for children
- This tour is independently operated by Irish Tour Tickets Limited - it is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
- There is a lot of walking on what are sometimes uneven surfaces during this tour and it therefore requires moderate fitness levels. Please come dressed appropriately for not only the season, but also for the activity.
- Please bring: warm clothing and comfortable shoes
Every day at 9.00am
Join other fans of the show on this Winterfell Game of Thrones Tour which visits iconic locations lo...
Between 1971 and 1998 Belfast City Centre was the setting for many tragic incidents of "the Troubles...
This tour is designed to visit as many sights as possible in one day, so you'll have the chance to s...
The first stop is the Dark Hedges, known as the location where Arya Stark made her escape down The K...
Giants Causeway: The first stop is the Giants Causeway. Commonly called ‘the 8th wonder of the world...
The Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Open-top bus tour provides you with a comprehensive look...