Tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle.Tour goes on walking along the authentic narrow streets, where old ladies still make pasta by hand, kids play outdoor and people cook in every corner. Tour ends discovering the modern French part of the city with opera theaters, luxury shopping streets, the famous fish market on the sea-side and the lively squares where a taste of local products is not to be missed. Seal the deal tasting delicious italian home made ice cream.
Excursions & day trips
Bari walking tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore Bari with an experienced local guide on this 2 hours tour.
- Taste delicious Italian home made ice cream
- Walk along the authentic alleys of the old town and meet the local people and their traditions
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2-hour walking tour
- Multilingual local guide
- Free wifi and luggage storage
What's not included
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Youth (age 7-14)
- Children (age 0-6): free of charge
Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari
At the old town Velostation in the Port of Bari.
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 4 adults
- Daily at 11.00am and 3.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.