Are you a Gaudí fan? Once you arrive in Barcelona, it’s impossible not to become one. His instantly recognizable and wildly imaginative architecture is so distinctive that you can’t help but be drawn to and hypnotized by his work.
Discover your favorites on this uniquely designed guided tour boasting the only itinerary of its kind and bringing together all four of Gaudí’s most important architectural works in a single day.
- You begin your tour by exploring Casa Batlló and it's roof terrace where you’ll see more of Gaudi’s mythical-looking chimneys and the famous ‘Dragon’s Back’
- You will then skip-the-line at Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera (The Quarry). Your expert guide will lead you through an itinerary that includes a floor decorated as it would have been by one of the wealthy couples who lived there as well as the spectacular rooftop, with several impressive knight-shaped chimney peaks
- Enjoy free time to grab a quick lunch before the second part of the tour
- The afternoon starts with the Sagrada Familia. We have carefully studied an itinerary that takes you through the immense Basilica with insightful commentary from your English-speaking local guide
- After having marveled at this unique monument, we catch our private air-conditioned bus transfer to Park Güell. As in our previous stops, the long lines here are of no concern as our tickets are pre-booked and we’ll step right inside