Fast-track entrance and guided tour of Sagrada Familia and Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site
- Discover the Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudí's masterpiece
- Explore the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, the most important work of Lluís Domènech i Montaner
- Visit the exhibition space in the Sant Salvador Pavilion
Tour Sagrada Familia
Discover one of Antoni Gaudí's treasures and one of the most visited buildings in the world. You will discover the astonishing interior of the church, where vaults reach seventy meters in height. Gaudí designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. You'll get to visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you'll see drawings, plaster models and pictures narrating the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day, all the while learning about Antoni Gaudí´s life and career.
At the end of the visit, your guide will take you to Avenida Gaudí, which runs diagonally, breaking the grid of the Eixample district to join two of the city's main modernist monuments, the atoning Temple of the Sagrada Familia and the enclosure Modernist of Santa Cruz and Sant Pau. During the walk along this route, the architectural elements of the avenue will be highlighted. It will take approximately 20-30 minutes to reach Sant Pau.
Tour Sant Pau Art Nouveau
On a visit to the Art Nouveau Site, you'll be able to appreciate the foremost work of Lluís Domènech i Montaner, one of the most important architects of Modernisme, the Catalan Art Nouveau, and the product of one of the most outstanding rehabilitation processes of recent years.
The exhibition space in the Sant Salvador Pavilion takes you on a journey through the history of medicine in Barcelona and one of Europe's oldest healthcare institutions: from the first unified hospital in the city's Raval district in 1401, La Santa Creu, to the 21st century. Display cases with medical materials and architectural elements, information panels, models and screens present part of the institution's heritage collection.
The upper floor of the building concentrates particularly on the figure and work of Lluís Domènech i Montaner, exploring the three main aspects of this genius of Modernisme: the scholar, the architect and the ideologue. There is also a space for consultation where you can find out more about the institution thanks to an interactive table, books, publications and digitalized historic documents from the archive of the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau.
Sant Salvador Pavilion marks the start of a recommended route around the outdoor spaces of the Art Nouveau Site that reproduce the garden city model designed in the early 20th century. As you stroll, admire the building's lovely exteriors. Domes, roofs, façades, sculptures and stained-glass windows are the most outstanding elements.
You can also enter the Sant Rafael Pavilion and see its interior exactly as it was designed at the start of the 20th century. Moreover, you can take the underground tunnels communicating the various buildings and visit the most representative heritage spaces of the Administration Pavilion.
- Fast-track entrance and guided visit to the Sagrada Familia
- Entrance and guided visit to the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (4-10 years)
- For infants (0-3 years) this offer is for free
Julià Travel Office: Carrer de Sardenya 311, Barcelona.
- Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be prepared for some walking
- Arrival point: Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, street Sant Antoni Maria Claret 167
- Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 3.00pm, from 1 April to 31 October (guided visit in English and Spanish)
- Fridays and Saturdays at 10.00am, from 1 November to 31 March (guided visit only in English on Fridays; English and Spanish on Saturdays)
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time
Departing by bus from Plaza Catalunya with an expert guide. Discover the magical and elegant Passeig...
Visit Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world archit...
The Montserrat Afternoon Tour with Cog-Wheel Train is a unique experience to live if you plan on vis...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
The Palau de la Música Catalana is one of the most representative monuments of Barcelona and one of ...
The tour starts at Las Ramblas, Barcelona’s most famous boulevard, right in front of the Liceu Opera...
Casa Batlló is one of Barcelona's most emblematic modernist buildings and one of the most highly rat...
Don't miss Park Güell, a place that will surprise you again and again! You won't find a park like th...
Discover the magic of the Amatller House Museum with a comprehensive video guide.The Amatller House ...
There's nothing like visiting Park Güell and taking a private tour of Barcelona's historic center!Th...