In this unique hiking experience, you will discover the Collserola Natural Park walking through its beautiful trails and hidden fountains. You will reach the top of Tibidabo, place of an old amusement park, offering amazing views over the city. You will continue your route through a panoramic trail where you will have a break and eat a delicious typical Catalan Sandwich before coming back down to Barcelona.
Barcelona viewpoints and Tibidabo Natural Park hike
Availability: see calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Hike in Collserola Natural Park
- Visit Tibidabo amusement park, church and tower
- Enjoy amazing views over Barcelona from the best city viewpoints
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transportation by public transport
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottle of water
- Typical Catalan sandwich
- Personal insurance
What's not included
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
What to remember
- Small-group tour (min. 2 people and max. 8 people)
- On the day of the tour, you should bring: hiking/sport shoes, comfortable clothes, a waterproof jacket and sunglasses and sunscreen
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.