Arezzo private last minute tour with a local guide
- Walk through Arezzo's beautiful churches, museums and the fabulously sloping Piazza Grande
- Listen to the history of this city, how it became - form an important Etruscan trading post - a new part of the Roman Empire
- See the Cathedral of St. Peter and Donato, St. Fracis square, the Church of St. Mary of the Pieve and the Medici's fortress
- Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of this typical Tuscan mid-sized city while strolling through its shop-clad main streets
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and interesting sports in the beautiful city Arezzo.
Although still far from most of the touristic flows, this mid-sized Tuscan city is truly beautiful and its historic center represents a hidden gem of the Tuscany region.
Follow your expert guide and discover the Cathedral of St. Peter and Donato, then walk St. Fracis square until you reach the Church of St. Mary of the Pieve. After that, you'll find yourself surronded by the beautiful Piazza Grande, that also represents the beautiful square appearing in Roberto Benigni's most famous film La vita è bella (Life is Beautiful).
Continue your walk and spot the monument dedicated to the famous poet Francesco Petrarca, then stop a bit to admire the majestic Medici's fortress.
One final tip: you might want to bring along your camera!
- private tour lead by an expert guide
- food & drinks
- entrance fees to museums/attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Scale Mobili, 52100 Arezzo AR, Italy
Your guide will meet you at the foot of the stairs in front of the church.
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Every day at 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm
Visit for the first time Podere di Pomaio green winery estate is simply a unique experience. In this...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Arezzo r...
Book a private lunch or dinner in Arezzo, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of real h...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Discover the extraordinary collection of religious art of the Diocesan Museum in Cortona, which hous...