The future of Amsterdam 4-hour private walking tour
- Discover the future of architecture and culture in Amsterdam
- Stroll along the KNSM dockyard isles and admire the modern architecture
- Enjoy 2 short but scenic ferry rides
- Visit the renowned EYE museum and enjoy its permanent exhibition
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its unique and thrilling contemporary side.
Your morning or afternoon in Amsterdam will start at the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam, constructed in the shape of a wave. Set off in a relaxing pace to make sure you really get to see, feel and learn all about this part of the town.
Start your walk to the former KNSM dockyard isles. The KNSM isle is a living area in the former eastern harbour of Amsterdam, taken over by the young nomads, artists and squatters in the 1980s, and rebuilt in a district of splendor during an urban renewal project in the 1990s.
The next highlight of the tour are two short ferry rides, the first towards the NDS dockyard with spectacular views of the former harbour area, and the second to the famous EYE building, home of the Amsterdam Film museum. Tour the striking building and visit its permanent exhibition before you end the tour.
Let the professional guide take you through the streets of Amsterdam and discover the future of Amsterdam!
- Professional guide
- Port pick-up
- Entrance EYE museum
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- The price depends on the amount of participants
Piet Heinkade 27, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meeting point is at the escalators of the Passenger Terminal Amsterdam, Piet Heinkade.
- This tour involves approximately 5 kilometers or 3 miles of walking
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes and clothing and not to bring any heavy bags
- Daily at 9.30am and 2.00pm
- This tour does not operate on:
- 1 January
- There are no morning tours (9.30am from 21 March to 10 May) due to the Keukenhof
- 12 and 13 April (Easter)
- 24 and 25 April (Flower parade)
- 27 April (Kings Day)
- 1 August (Gay pride parade)
- 20 September (running competition)
- 18 October (Marathon)
- 25 and 26 December (Christmas)
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...