Small group day trip to Kinderdijk windmills and The Hague
- See authentic windmills at a UNESCO world heritage site
- Enjoy a small group tour in a luxurious minivan
- Visit The Hague and get free entry to one of the city's must-sees
Enjoy the ride in a comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan that will take you to the destination in about 75 minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the Dutch flat landscape.
Your first stop, the windmill complex of Kinderdijk was added to the prestigious UNESCO World Heritage list because of its unique character. UNESCO considers the polder area with its dykes, mills and pumping stations to be proof of human inventiveness in reclaiming and protecting the land. This tour will take you to this unique destination in Holland. If possible, you will visit a working windmill from the inside, depending on how busy it is.
After a 90-minute stay, you’ll continue to The Hague, where you get to enjoy a city tour in the minivan. In addition to being the seat of the Dutch government, this city is also the home of the Dutch royal family and the third largest city in the country.
Next, choose to visit one of the 3 cultural highlights included in your tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Free WIFI in the minivan
- Entrance tickets to must-sees in The Hague (Mauritshuis Museum, Madurodam and Gemeentemuseum)
- Entrance and audio tour in the Mauritshuis Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Infants ages (0-3): Free
Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78. (Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side).
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
During the winter season (from 4 November to 20 March) Hotel Pick-up is available:
- If your hotel is situated in Amsterdam, there is an option for us to pick you up at your hotel. Please provide details at time of booking. Otherwise the meeting point will be the Heineken Experience
- Daily at 9.00am
- Note availability may change due to the tours popularity. Please see calendar for exact available dates and times
- You will return to Amsterdam in the late afternoon
Travel from Amsterdam to the beautiful village of Nuenen and discover a range of locations that insp...
Take a short 20 minute bus ride will take you to the windmill village Zaanse Schans. There you will ...
During this full-day tour your first destination will be picturesque Rotterdam, where you will enjoy...
Scenic landscapes dotted with windmills, picturesque canals, villages with charming streets, locals ...
You will see by luxurious coach, the old and new parts of this beautiful city with its many historic...
During your tour of Volendam, Marken and the windmills from Amsterdam, you will head toward the coun...
This tour is a fantastic way to experience the Netherlands in one day, visiting some of the country’...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
On this extensive bus excursion you will see all Amsterdam has to offer, from the historical monumen...
The city bike tour of Amsterdam is the best way to get to know those parts of the city that are hard...