One day E-fatbike rental in Volendam
- Ride along the Markermeer and the Gouwzee
- Visit Fort bij Edam, Fishing villages and many Idyllic spots
- Cycle without much exertion on your rechargable bike
Rent a retro e-bike, hop onto your sturdy bike and enjoy an active day out with your partner, friends or family. Your e-bike experience along the Markermeer and the Gouwzee is sure to be one never to be forgotten!
As soon as you cruise on this vehicle, other people will certainly notice you! With your suggested routes including ‘Fort bij Edam’, Fishing villages and many Idyllic spots you will ride along the most beautiful sights in the area. Cycle without much exertion through Volendam, Edam, Monnickendam and Marken. What are you waiting for?
You do not need a driver's license to drive an e-fatbike and you do not have to wear a helmet. If you prefer head protection, you can get a helmet free of charge. What is also good to know is that the e-fatbikes have a range of 60 kilometers. If the battery is empty, you can - just like on a regular bicycle - simply continue cycling. You can also decide for yourself how 'fast' your bike will go.
- E-fatbike rental
- Helmet (optional)
- GPS program to follow possible routes on your smartphone
- Map of the surroundings to determine your route (English or Dutch)
- Live guide
- Meals and drinks
Haven 45, 1131 EP Volendam, Netherlands
Pick-up your bike at the rental company (underneath the dike of Volendam).
- Rental duration is available for 1 day
- Maximum of 6 participants per timeslot
- Please note rental shop closes at 6.00pm
- When renting an E-fatbike a deposit of €50, will be asked, which will be returned to you after giving back the (undamaged) E-bike
- Choose your preferred duration and pick-up time at checkout
- Maximum booking size of 8 people
- E-fatbike rentals are available daily
- Bikes can be rented in time slots from 9.30am am to 1.30pm
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to departure time to pick-up your bike
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
Combine a visit to the Moco Museum with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals with this ticket...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
Walk through the old Jewish neighborhood of Amsterdam where magnificent synagogues, striking buildin...
This combination offer saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam. Enjoy the scenery as ...