I amsterdam City Card for 24, 48, 72 or 96 hours
- Order your City Card online and make the most of your time in Amsterdam
- Get free entry to the world-famous Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum and many other must sees
- Use the public transports for free for the duration of your stay
- Experience Amsterdam in the most convenient and affordable way
Discover with just one card all the best of Amsterdam, including the famous Van Gogh Museum, the Rijksmuseum, and many other must sees.
The City Card gives you unlimited access to Amsterdam's GVB public transport system for 24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours.
With the City Card, you get also free entry to the best museums and attractions, great discounts, free giveaways and special offers. Take the card with you wherever you go, and you’ll be surprised at just how much money you’ll save!
The I amsterdam City Card is the most convenient and affordable way to experience Amsterdam. Visit world-class museums, take a cruise through the charming canals and sample the local delicacies. All for free - or with a significant discount!
Free museums and attractions
- Amsterdam Castle Muiderslot
- Amsterdam Fortress Museum Naarden–Vesting
- Amsterdam Museum
- Amsterdam Pipe Museum
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo
- ARTIS - Micropia
- Cobra Museum of Modern Art Amstelveen
- Cromhouthuis - Biblical Museum
- Diamond Museum Amsterdam
- Dolhuys | Museum of the spirit
- EYE Filmmuseum
- Foam - Photography Museum
- Frans Halsmuseum
- Geelvinck Pianola Museum
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Hermitage - Outsider Art Museum
- Hermitage - Portrait Gallery of the Golden Age
- Het Grachtenhuis - Museum of the Canals
- Hortus Botanicus - Botanical Garden
- Huis Marseille - Museum for Photography
- Jewish Cultural Quarter - Jewish Historical Museum
- Jewish Cultural Quarter - National Holocaust Memorial
- Jewish Cultural Quarter - National Holocaust Museum
- Jewish Cultural Quarter - Portuguese Synagogue
- Johan Cruijff ArenA
- Klederdracht Museum - Dutch Costume Museum
- Molen van Sloten & Kuiperijmuseum
- Multatuli Huis - Multatuli Museum
- Museum Ons’ Lieve Heer op Solder - Our Lord in the Attic
- Museum Het Rembrandthuis
- Museum Het Schip - School of Arts and Architecture
- Museum Tot Zover - Funeral Museum
- Museum Van Loon
- Museum Willet - Holthuysen
- Museum Zaanse Tijd – Zaan Time Museum
- NEMO Science Museum
- De Nieuwe Kerk Amsterdam
- Oude Kerk
- Het Scheepvaartmuseum - The National Maritime Museum
- Singer Laren Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Stadsarchief Amsterdam - City Archives
- Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam - Modern Art & Design
- Tassenmuseum Hendrikje - Museum of Bags and Purses
- Teylers Museum
- Van Gogh Museum (time slot required)
- Verzetsmuseum - Dutch Resistance Museum
- Volendams Museum
- Woonbootmuseum - Houseboat Museum
- Zaans Museum
- Zaans Museum - Czaar Peterhuisje – Tsar Peter House
- Zaans Museum - Kuijperij Tiemstra - Coopery
- Zaans Museum - Wevershuis - The Weaver's House
- Zaansche Molen - De Bonte Hen - The Colourfull Hen - Oil Mill
- Zaansche Molen - De Kat - The Cat - Dyestuff Mill
- Zaansche Molen - Het Jonge Schaap - The Young Sheep - Sawmill
- Zaansche Molen - Molenmuseum - Windmill Museum
- Zaansche Molen - De Zoeker - The Seeker - Oill Mill
- Zuiderzee Museum
- Smidtje Canal Cruises Haarlem
- Rederij Volendam-Marken Express
One-hour canal cruise (choose 1x)
- Amsterdam Circle Line B.V.
- Blue Boat Company
- Lovers Canal Cruise
Unlimited use of GVB public transport in Amsterdam (bus, tram and metro)
- Free entrance to Amsterdam’s major museums and attractions
- Free entrance to Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum
- Unlimited use of GVB public transport in Amsterdam (bus, tram and metro)
- Free canal cruise
- City map
- Discounts on attractions, concerts, theater, rentals, restaurants, and more
- Free giveaways, fun surprises and special offers
- Free entrance to attractions at Zaanse Schans, plus various discounts
- Free entrance to major museums in Haarlem, plus various discounts
- Free ferry trip from Volendam to Marken, plus various discounts in both towns
- Free entrance to the Zuiderzee Museum, plus various discounts in Enkhuizen
- Free entrance to museums in Muiden, Naarden and Laren
- Trains, including the ride from Schiphol (Amsterdam Airport) to Amsterdam Central station
Amsterdam Centraal, Stationsplein, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Present your voucher at one of the following locations to receive your card:
Amsterdam Central Station: I amsterdam Store (on the North side of the station) or I amsterdam Visitor Information Centre at Stationsplein 10 (opposite the station's main entrance)
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol: I amsterdam Visitor Information Centre at the Airport Arrivals Hall 2, Holland Tourist Information
- Your voucher is not valid for booking activities. You must collect the Amsterdam City Card before booking any activities
- Please note: you are required to pick up your card in person
- The museums element of your card is automatically activated the first time you visit a museum or attraction
- The public transport element is automatically activated the first time you use a tram, bus or metro in Amsterdam
- The card is NOT REFUNDABLE
- If you want to visit the Van Gogh museum, you need to book a time slot in advance. You can only book your time slot once you have picked up your City Card
- Your voucher is valid from the day of purchase until the end of the year
- Once activated, each element remains valid for 24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours, depending on your option selected
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
During your tour of Volendam, Marken and the windmills from Amsterdam, you will head toward the coun...
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Begin your tour at the central meeting point at the foot of the A’DAM lookout just across the water ...
This afternoon excursion starts at the well preserved ‘royal’ town of Delft that became world famous...
Visit the popular Red Light District in Amsterdam and learn about its history. During this 2.5-hour ...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
"This is Holland" is a unique flying experience that doesn’t just show you the Netherlands, it lets ...
El Barrio Rojo, ubicado en el centro de Ámsterdam, es uno de los más antiguos de la ciudad. La zona ...