House of Bols Cocktail and Genever Experience skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Discover Lucas Bols, the world's oldest distilled brand
- Free audio guide in five different languages
- Sip a complimentary Bols Cocktail
- Learn about Genever, Holland's most popular spirit
- Upgrade your experience to enjoy a 3-course dinner or cocktail workshop
Your skip-the-line entrance ticket for House of Bols gives you access to the world's largest cocktail experience. Located in the heart of Amsterdam's Museum district, House of Bols is a unique adventure and unforgettable interactive experience focusing on the glamorous world of cocktails, liqueurs, bartending and the Dutch spirit Genever. At the House of Bols, you will learn all about Lucas Bols – the world’s oldest distilled spirit brand, which has been making liqueurs in Amsterdam since 1575.
You will also discover Genever – Holland’s local drink and rediscovered cocktail spirit. As winner of the Dutch Design Award for Best Exhibition and Experience, House of Bols is proving that heritage and history mix perfectly with innovation and contemporary design.
Your self-guided tour includes a visit to the Hall of Taste, which houses all 42 Bols liqueurs, Delft Blue Room, World of Cocktails Club, Bols Genever Room and the Mirror Bar, where bartenders will mix a Bols Genever and liqueur cocktail of your choice right in front of you. If you’d like to try your own hand at bartending you can do so in the Flair Booth containing Bols flair bottles.
Following your tour choose to upgrade your experience to enjoy a lovely 3-course dinner accompanied by a delicious Bols cocktail at restaurant Solo, located in walking distance of the House of Bols.
Or choose to attend a half-hour cocktail workshop at 2.00pm, 4.00pm or 6.30pm. During this workshop you will learn how to make the most delicious cocktails and create 2 different cocktails yourself. Decide whether you want to do the House of Bols audio-tour before or after the workshop. Make sure to arrive an hour before the workshop, or have an hour after the workshop to do the tour. Do you want to do the workshop at 6.30pm? Then you can only do the tour beforehand and you need to be at House of Bols one hour ahead of time.
- Audio-guided tour through world's largest cocktail experience
- Cocktail in the Mirror Bar at the end of your tour
- Special gift plus 10% discount in the gift shop (if Premium House of Bols entrance ticket is chosen at checkout)
- 3-course dinner including a Bols cocktail (if Bols @ Restaurant Solo ticket is chosen at checkout)
- Create 2 different cocktails (if Cocktail Workshop ticket is chosen at checkout)
Paulus Potterstraat 14, 1071 CZ Amsterdam
Use your entrance ticket to visit the House of Bols at any time during opening hours, located in Paulus Potterstraat 14 (just opposite the van Gogh Museum at Museum Square).
- Minimum age for entrance is 18 years
- Upgrade your experience at checkout by selecting the Premium ticket, Bols @ Restraunt Solo or Cocktail Workshop
- All three upgraded experiences include the House of Bols regular entrance ticket with audio-guided tour and a cocktail in the Mirror Bar
- Receive a special gift plus 10% discount in the gift shop
Bols @ Restaurant Solo:
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner including a Bols cocktail
- Learn and create 2 different cocktails in a half hour class
House of Bols opening hours:
- Sunday to Thursday: 1.00pm to 6.30pm
- Friday and Saturday: 1.00pm to 9.00pm
- If you choose to participate in the 2.00pm or 4.00pm class:
- Take the House of Bols audio-tour before or after the workshop
- If you choose to participate in the 6.30pm class:
- You can ONLY do the House of Bols audio-tour at least one hour prior
Bols @ Restaurant Solo:
- Your table is reserved automatically at 8.00pm
- For changes to your reservation use the contact details found in your voucher after booking
- Restaurant Solo is closed for the holidays on 25, 26 and 31 December as well as 1 January
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
The most famous painter of the Dutch Golden Age by far is Rembrandt van Rijn. The painter lived and ...
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. ...
This segway city tour is full of surprises, and on your way you will see many exciting places that y...
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
The easiest way to get to Keukenhof is by bus. Combine the skip-the-line entrance ticket with fast a...