Giethoorn, Woudsend and windmills tour with one hour canal cruise
- Relax on a one hour canal cruise through Giethoorn
- Experience free time in Giethoorn to discover this unique village without roads
- Walk through a traditional Frisian village on a guided tour
- Visit a traditional working windmill and meet the miller
- Stop at the world famous grand enclosing dike
During this full-day bus tours you will discover all the highlights of the Netherlands!
Pass meadows, cows, ditches, windmills, dikes and idyllic landscapes as we make our way to world famous Giethoorn. Make sure your camera is ready to capture this beautiful village without roads. Arrive before all the big groups and busses full of people find their way to the village. So you will have the opportunity to experience Giethoorn in peace.
During an one hour boat trip you will enjoy the beautiful canals, picturesque wooden bridges and many wonderful farmhouses. Afterwards you have time to discover the village on your own or enjouy lunch in one of the restaurants.
Next, visit another traditional Dutch village, Woudsend. This village, in the heart of 2 big lakes, is a true watersportsvillage. To discover the beauty of the village there is a walking tour with a local guide who shows you the hidden treasures of the village with the highlight of the beautiful windmill in the center of the village. Here the miller will give you a grand tour.
Now it’s time to continue our journey through the Dutch country side while we head for the enclosing dike. This Dutch masterpiece in water management is a must see when you are in the Netherlands.
Once the afternoon draws to a close, it’s time to head back to Amsterdam to enjoy your evening in the city.
- Transport by minivan or mini bus
- Experienced driver who serves as your guide
- All entry fees
- 1 hour canal cruise through Giethoorn
- Bottle of water
- Local guides
- Transport from your hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (4-13): Reduced
- Infants aged (0-3): Free
Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide at This is Holland. Take the free ferry from the Amsterdam Central station (to Buikslotermeer) and walk 2 minutes to "This is Holland".
- Bring your booking confirmation (on your phone) and show at the check-in desk or to your tour guide
- Maximum group size of 19 people
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8.30am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tours departure
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
Combine a visit to the Moco Museum with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals with this ticket...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
There is no better way to experience Amsterdam than from the water. Well maybe... if you add a reall...