Amsterdam Water Color cruise with Light Festival from Leidsekade
- Enjoy the spectacular light art at the Amsterdam Light Festival
- Get the best view from a boat
- Learn about the artwork through the audio commentary
This winter, Amsterdam will light up once again during the Amsterdam Light Festival!
Enjoy a 75-minute cruise through Amsterdam’s characteristic canals and amaze yourself at the beautiful works of light-art by contemporary artists from around the world. During the darkest days of the year, the city is brightly illuminated with sculptures, projections and installations using light as the universal language. The festival is best seen from the water and with the semi-open boat, you’ll see even more!
- 75-minute cruise
- Free for children 0-3 years
- Reduced price for children 4-12 years
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please exchange your voucher at the tour operators office in Damrak 26 before taking the cruise.
- On board audio guide in English and Dutch
- From November 28th 2019 until January 19th 2020
- Daily every 30 min from 5.00pm to 9.30pm
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
Walk through the old Jewish neighborhood of Amsterdam where magnificent synagogues, striking buildin...
This combination offer saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam. Enjoy the scenery as ...
An exciting temporary exhibition, entitled "Chagall, Picasso, Mondrian and Others: Migrant Artists i...