Amsterdam Jewish Cultural Quarter and Gassan Diamonds entrance
- Explore Amsterdams old Jewish neighborhood at your own pace
- Marvel at the ancient Jewish craft of diamond cutting at Gassan Diamonds
- Receive a glass of Champagne during the tour and a brilliant gift afterwards at Gassan Diamonds
Walk through the old Jewish neighborhood of Amsterdam where magnificent synagogues, striking buildings and impressive memorials dominate the streetscape. At its heart is the Jewish Cultural Quarter with its landmark buildings. Here, you can travel back in time to the days of Amsterdam’s Golden Age by visiting the Portuguese Synagogue or find out all about Jewish culture and history in the Jewish Historical Museum, the Children's Museum and the National Holocaust Memorial and Museum.
Gassan Diamonds, a family-owned company, is located in a formerly steam-driven diamond factory in the center of Amsterdam. Take a guided tour of this historical diamond factory. The multilingual staff will explain the various stages of diamond polishing. Observe skilled craftsmen at work as they transform the most precious crystal known to man into dazzling ready-to-wear brilliants. After the tour, browse through the extensive jewelry and watch collection in the boutique. By presenting your Jewish Cultural Quarter combi ticket, you will be served a glass of Champagne during the tour and afterwards, receive a brilliant gift.
- Admission to Gassan Diamonds
- Multilingual audio tour at the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Guided multilingual tour at Gassan Diamonds
- A glass of Champagne during the tour and a brilliant gift afterwards at Gassan Diamonds
- Admission to all locations and exhibitions in the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Admission to the Portuguese Synagogue (closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays)
- Admission to the National Holocaust Memorial
- Admission to the Jewish Historical Museum
- Admission to the National Holocaust Museum
- Guided tour of the Jewish Cultural Quarter
Nieuwe Uilenburgerstraat 173-175, 1011 LN Amsterdam, Netherlands
Gassan Diamonds - Nieuwe Uilenburgerstraat 173-175
Portuguese Synagogue - Mr. Visserplein 3
Jewish Historical Museum and Children's Museum - Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1
National Holocaust Memorial - Plantage Middenlaan 24
National Holocaust Museum - Plantage Middenlaan 27
- In the Portuguese Synagogue and the Jewish Historical Museum an audio guide is available in English, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Hebrew, German and French
- Available daily
- Your ticket is valid for 30 days after first use
- You can visit all locations during their opening times
- Please note, Amsterdam's Portuguese Synagogue is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays
This combination offer saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam. Enjoy the scenery as ...
Discover the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh masterpieces. The exhibits are arranged chronolo...
Once in Amsterdam, one of the many museums you can't miss is the Rembrandt House. Famous artist Remb...
The Heineken Experience is a thrilling self-guided interactive tour on which you will discover all t...
This unique combo ticket saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery on a 75-mi...
The Moco Museum (Modern Contemporary) in Amsterdam showcases the best works of the so-called "Rock S...
Have it all on your visit to the fabulous city of Amsterdam with a convenient combination ticket whi...
This option combines two of Amsterdam's top attractions: a one-hour canal cruise and admission to Xt...
Are you a real artist and do you want to release your creative mind? Or are you not a great painter,...
The best way to discover the highlights of Amsterdam is from the water, so it's not at all surprisin...