Amsterdam free walking tour
- Free guided walking tour of Amsterdam
- See the city's must see sites
- Learn stories you wouldn't hear otherwise
- Discover the city's history
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experience its history from its start as a muddy village on the River Amstel to its role as Europe's most important trading city. From the wild history of prostitution and drug decriminalization to Anne Frank’s tragic story and the Nazi occupation, you'll get an interesting orientation to the city. See sights such as:
- The Anne Frank House
- The Dutch East India Company
- The Red Light District
- Hidden Catholic churches
- The Strike of February 1941
- Masterpieces of Dutch art
- Widest Bridge and the smallest house in Amsterdam
- World’s first Stock Exchange
- The Begijnhof Convent
- The Old Church
- The Tower of Tears
- Multatuli’s giant head
- The Royal Palace
- Leaning buildings & gable stones
- The Jewish Quarter
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
Dam 9, 1012 Amsterdam, Нідерланди
- National Monument at Dam Square
- An optional pick-up service departs from the Tourist Information Center outside of Centraal Station at 11.00am and 2.00pm to bring you to the starting point
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily: 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.15am, 1.30pm and 2.15pm
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Walk through the old Jewish neighborhood of Amsterdam where magnificent synagogues, striking buildin...