The tour takes you around Amman for two hours, visiting ancient sites and museums including the Archeological Museum, the Folklore Museum, the citadel, and the Amphitheatre. Everywhere you look there is evidence of the city's much older past. You will also take your time to look around Jerash, the ancient Roman city, observing the paved and colonnaded streets, the temples that stand out on the high hilltops, theatres, spacious public squares and plazas, the old baths, fountains and city walls.
Day trips & excursions
Amman city tour with visit to the ancient city of Jerash
Duration: up to 6 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore Jordan's capital city
- Take your chance to visit the historical citadel, the Archaeological Museum and the Jordan Museum
- Walk around the Roman Theatre in Amman
- Witness the ancient Roman city of Jerash
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (from Amman)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- A local English-speaking guide in Jerash
- Entrance fees to the sites
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Children from 3 to 11 years old
- Infant from 0 to 2 years old are free
You will be picked up from your hotel in Amman. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Daily at 8.30am
- Pick-up time: 8.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.