Wine tasting and trekking excursion at Cantina Josetta Saffirio
- Discover the natural and gastronomic beauties of the area in one tour
- Participate in a tasting of wines and local products
- Walk along the paths surrounding the winery
Visit the winery, discover the history of the company and learn about the production process. Then taste wines in combination with breadsticks. Once provided with the trekking equipment (backpack, water, plaid, snowshoes from north walking) and a map of the paths of the surroundings, enjoy an excursion following the suggested route.
- Guided tour
- Trekking equipment
- Wine tasting
- Children (up to 12): free
Castelletto, 39, 12065 Monforte D'alba CN
Azienda Agricola Josetta Saffirio di Sara Vezza
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to take place. The maximum number of participants with rackets is 5
- It is possible to add to the wine tasting a plate of mixed cold cuts and cheeses, paying a supplement
- From Tuesday to Friday at: 10:00 am - 12:00 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
During the year:
- From today to 30 November 2019 (15 August excluded): open every day
- 1 - 20 December: closed on Sunday
- 21 - 6 January 2020 (included): closed every day
- 7 January - 3 April 2020: closed on Sunday
- 14 April - 30 November 2020: open every day
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste 4 wines (including Barolo). Come and discover the histor...
Experience an authentic truffle hunt with our trifulau (truffle hunters) and their tabui (truffle hu...
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste wines of local production in combination with typical Pi...
Turn into a chef for one day! Before or after (depending on the time chosen) the guided tour of the ...
What could be more exciting than enjoying the landscape of vineyards and castles among the gentle hi...
Enjoy the search of the Alba white truffle, appreciated all over the world. The Alba white truffle s...