Barolo tasting at Josetta Saffirio winery
- Taste 3 different varieties of Barolo
- Learn all you need to know about this wine variety
- Visit the winery and learn its history
Experience a journey through Josetta Saffirio's expressions of Barolo. Through an in-depth tour, admiring the vineyards and going through the two centuries of history of the Saffirio winery, you will discover all the secrets of Barolo: where the King of Wines was born and how it is produced. The tasting itinerary develops through the three Barolo: Barolo Classico, Barolo Persiera and Barolo Millenovecento48.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
Castelletto, 39, 12065 Monforte D'alba CN
Azienda Agricola Josetta Saffirio di Sara Vezza
- A minimum of 2 participants is necessary for the tour to take place. The maximum number of guests is 12
- A board of sliced meats and cheeses can be added to the wine tasting
- From Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 12:00 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:30 am - 12:30 - 2:30 pm
- Sunday: 10:30 am - 12:30
During the year:
- From today to 30 November 2019 (15 August excluded): open every day
- 1 - 20 December: closed on Sunday
- 21 - 6 January 2020 (included): closed every day
- 7 January - 3 April 2020: closed on Sunday
- 14 April - 30 November 2020: open every day
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste 4 wines (including Barolo). Come and discover the histor...
Experience an authentic truffle hunt with our trifulau (truffle hunters) and their tabui (truffle hu...
Visit the Josetta Saffirio winery and taste wines of local production in combination with typical Pi...
Turn into a chef for one day! Before or after (depending on the time chosen) the guided tour of the ...
Visit the winery, discover the history of the company and learn about the production process. Then t...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...