Half-day visit to Fatehpur Sikri
- Visit the incredible city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Learn everything about the history of this wonderful abandoned city
- Discover the history of the old Indian emperors once ruling over Fatehpur Sikri
- Witness one of the finest examples of Indo-Islamic art
Visit the incredible city of Fatehpur Sikri, constructed four centuries ago by the Mughal Emperor Akbar and considered to be the first planned city in Indo-Islamic style. The city was initially a vibrant environment, but was completely abandoned a little more than a decade later, due to the scarcity of water. Fatehpur Sikri is built in red sandstone, and is a beautiful blend of Hindu and Islamic architectural elementsis considered to be more beautiful than the Taj Mahal by many visitors. After the tour of Fatehpur Sikri, you'll be driven back to Agra and then to your hotel.
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Entrance fees
- English speaking local guide
- Food and drinks
Pick-up from your hotel.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- We recommend wearing suitable comfortable clothing
- Please bring your own bottle, sunglasses and caps
- Infants under 6 are not allowed on the tour
- Please note that this tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Daily at 8:30am
Discover the city of Agra and its monuments with this incredible tour. First of all, you'll be picke...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience with this tour of the cities of Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. Fi...
Enjoy an incredible guided tour of the city of Agra and discover some of its most famous landmarks. ...
Mohabbat The Taj is a play depicting the love a saga portrayed in the lavish and grand Mughal era. T...
The tour begins from Amar Niwas – a heritage property site, spread over six acres of land with a bui...
Early morning is perhaps the best time to visit the Taj Mahal. This spectacular monument somehow loo...