Dubai full day with Burj Khalifa from Abu Dhabi
- Admire the famous 7-star hotel Burj Al Arab
- Let yourself be enchanted by the magnificence of the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah
- Climb to the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa
On this tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, presents itself today as a glamorous metropolis of the Arabian Gulf. Your tour starts with photo-stops of some iconic hotels such as the famous 7 star Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Island which is home to the Atlantis Hotel respectively. Then you will proceed to the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for another photo-stop. After this, you will be just under the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower. You will discover how fast you will climb to the 124th floor to admire a full view of Dubai. You will then spend 2 hours in the world's largest shopping mall, “The Dubai Mall,” where you can enjoy yourself to shop and explore the mall's many attractions. In the end, you will start your journey back to Abu Dhabi passing the famous Emirates Mall. Reaching Abu Dhabi after the approximately 1h30 drive.
- Guided tour
- Multilingual audio guide in Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese
- Licensed English guide
- Entrance fees to Burj Khalifa At the top 124th floor
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Pick-up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi
Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Abu Dhabi. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- Audio guides available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Chinese
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- The Jumeirah Grand Mosque in Dubai is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08h45till09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to11h15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Every day (except Tuesdays)
- Tour starting time: 9.00am
- Pick-up time: 30 - 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel
- Drop-off place: Your Hotel in Abu Dhabi
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
This panoramic tour has everything going for it – including the ultimate view over the domes, garden...
This excursion captures the contrasts between modern Dubai and the old-world interaction of traditio...
See the mysteries of Abu Dhabi revealed – take an exhilarating drive through the desert, head over r...
With its gleaming skyline of modern skyscrapers, it's easy to forget that not so long ago Abu Dhabi ...
A wooden dhow boat in a steel and glass city may seem out of place but you'll feel completely at eas...