Your first destination is the divine Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, recognized as one of the biggest mosques in the world. Gold, marble, stone and crystals were used to design this wonder, which can accomodate up to about 40,000 people at the same time. Next, you will pass through the City Corniche, a pleasant waterfront. This will be followed by brief photo stops at Abu Dhabi’s iconic landmarks such as, the Emirates palace - a synonym for luxury. You will then visit the ravishing Etihad Towers Observation Deck - Fast and Furious 7 movie fame! The tour then proceeds to the beautiful Qasr Al Watan Palace housed in the presidential palace compound of UAE. Discover the architectural features, historical artifacts and treasures of the palace.
Attractions & monuments
Abu Dhabi half-day city tour From Abu Dhabi
Language: English , Italian , Spanish , German
Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Do this because
- Discover the wonderful Sheikh Zayd Grand Mosque
- See Abu Dhabi's iconic landmarks
- Enjoy the historical and hidden spots of Abu Dhabi
- Visit the Etihad Towers observation deck
- Lear about the Arabian heritage and artistry at Qasr Al Watan Palace
What to expect
- Pick up and drop off to your selected location in Abu Dhabi
- Entrance fees for the sightseeing spots
- Abaya with a scarf for ladies to enter the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Cold mineral water
- Access to the Palace, Garden, and other public spaces within the premise of Qasr Al Watan
- Visit the Etihad Tower Observation Deck
What's not included
- Children from 3 to 11 years old
Please provide your pick-up location at check-out and call the local operator to confirm it 48 hour before the tour.
What to remember
- Please confirm your pick-up location at check-out
- Pick-up availability only from Abu Dhabi
- Tattoos must be covered while visiting the Mosque
- In order to entry the mosque women must wear long loose clothing, ensure their arms, legs and head are fully covered
- For the mosque visit you will be provided with a long-local Abaya with a scarf (long black dress-attire) which must be returned
- In order to entry the mosque men must wear trousers down to their knees and cover their shoulders; no additional clothes will be provided for men, so please follow the rules, otherwise you will not be admitted
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the Qasr Al Watan
- Tour duration is fixed for any tour/activity but the drop off maybe later or sooner the mentioned timing depends on the traffic of the city, sometimes the drop off may get 30-45 minutes later than the mentioned time
- Guided tours are not permitted inside the Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Qasr Al Watan may be closed without notice for presidential events. In such cases, the group will visit Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village (whichever is available on that day)
- If you want the tour in languages other than English, make sure you choose tour option with the language you desire during checkout and ignore the English language in the tour option.
- Pick-up will be within 30 minutes after your booked time
- On Fridays the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque opens from 5.00pm untill 7.00pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during an Islamic festival
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.