Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath day trip
- Spend a day exploring three of England’s most iconic and diverse highlights
- Visit the quaint English town of Windsor and soak up the Royal history
- Marvel at the prehistoric Stonehenge and learn about its millennia-old mysteries
- Explore the beautiful city of Bath and discover its most famed sights
This tour combines three of the most iconic British sights that every tourist has to see: the quaint town of Windsor, the Georgian city of Bath and the archeological marvel of Stonehenge. You'll spend a delightful day away from the hustle and bustle of London exploring the English countryside on this relaxing, hassle-free day trip.
Take your seat on board this luxury coach and be whisked away to your first stop of the day, Windsor. Explore this quintessentially English town, meander through its cobbled lanes and discover one of the weekend residences of the Royal Family, Windsor Castle. Then, it's time to head onto the historic city of Bath. Founded by Romans on the site of a thermal spring, this fashionable spa town is full of stunning Georgian architecture, quirky shops and even, the famous Baths themselves. The third and final stop of the day will be one of the wonders of the world, Stonehenge. A designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, Stonehenge was built anywhere between 3000 and 2000 B.C. and has recently been restored back to its original, unaltered state. Here, you can enjoy the brand new visitor centre and the stunning views of the monument and its surrounding landscape. It's the perfect way to end the day!
- All transfers in an air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking concierge service
- Entrance fees to any venues
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-14 years old): Reduced
- Infants (0-1 years old): Free
99 Gloucester Rd, Kensington, London SW7 4SS, UK
Meet at the entrance to Gloucester Road tube station. Arriving by tube: Take the tube to Gloucester Road and exit the station. Your tour will return to Gloucester Road tube station at the end of the day.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. It is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages
- This is a tour that involves a reasonable amount of walking so please wear comfortable shoes
- Entrance fees aren’t included on this tour. You’ll be able to purchase tickets to attractions directly on site
- Gratuities to a concierge providing excellent service are appreciated
- The concierge will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets at the meeting point for easy recognition
- Please note that from mid October to the end of March, the itinerary will be slightly different. You’ll visit Stonehenge before Bath due to Stonehenge closing earlier at that time of the year
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
- This tour will depart at 8.30am
- Please arrive at the meeting point at 8.15am
Pałac Hampton Court , znajdujący się w londyńskiej dzielnicy Richmond nad Tamizą , jest jednym z pał...
Wejdź do najstarszego i największego zajętego zamku na świecie - zamku Windsor. Bezpłatne przewodnik...
Dołącz do swoich ulubionych bohaterów DreamWorks podczas fantastycznej podróży Shrek's Adventure w L...
Podczas darmowego spaceru po królewskim Londynie Twój lokalny przewodnik ekspertów przedstawi Ci oso...
Najważniejsze atrakcje Londynu, a także wykwintna czterodaniowa kolacja? Przepłyń obok Houses of Par...
Immersive Experience łączy w sobie wersję muzyczną Jeffa, wciągający teatr, rzeczywistość wirtualną,...