Refuge and integration tour Vienna
- Your guide is a refugee himself and therefore can give you personal insights
- Take the time to listen and dive into an unknown world
Join an unusual tour through Vienna guided by a refugee and get to know interesting facts and stories related to this major topic.
Refugees and integration are a polarized issue in our society. We believe that it is important to explain these controversial and complex issues in order to enhance understanding and empathy. And who could better explain than people who took the decision to flee their country?
Get answers to questions like: Was does it mean to flee from the home country? What are the reasons? What are the Austrian policies on asylum and integration? How do you start a new life in a foreign country when you had to give up your previous one?
- Guided tour
- Wiener Linien ticket
Wien Hauptbahnhof, Am Hauptbahnhof 1, 1100 Wien, Austria
Your guide awaits you at the main railway station Vienna (Wien Hauptbahnhof)
- Please wear weatherproof clothes and comfortable shoes
- Important information: During this tour you will use the public transportation. Therefore you will need a valid transportation ticket of the Wiener Linien
- Tour in English language: Friday at 5.00pm
- Tour in German language: Saturday at 3.00pm
Questo tour di Vienna di 3 ore ti porta nei luoghi più famosi che circondano il centro storico. Attr...
La valle di Wachau - la regione vinicola più famosa dell'Austria, lungo il fiume Danubio - dista sol...
Dalla favolosa State Opera all'elegante Museum of Art History e la vivace Schwedenplatz Square, Vien...
Il tour in autobus per Bratislava con il moderno bus turistico, inizia al mattino da Vienna. Godetev...
Durante questa crociera in battello vivrai una vera serata viennese con fascino autentico, cibo fant...
Esplora Vienna con un tour di mezza giornata attraverso i boschi di Vienna, Mayerling, l'Abbazia di ...