New Year’s Eve Thames Cruise onboard the Monsoon Clipper
- Celebrate the New Year on the River Thames
- See London’s dazzling fireworks display from the river cruiser
- Hear fantastic live music and take advantage of a cash bar onboard the boat
- Enjoy a welcome drink and glass of champagne at midnight
What could be better than watching a breathtaking fireworks display from a boat on the River Thames on one of the most exciting nights in the London calendar? See the New Year in with style with this excellent night on a Thames river cruiser.
You'll board the Monsoon Clipper from London Bridge Pier and enjoy some live musical entertainment on board, as you take in the wondrous views of London by night. With a cash bar available throughout the evening, you’ll certainly be in the party spirit when it’s time for the fireworks.
Arranged by the Mayor of London himself, the fireworks display promises to be a glitzy, impressive affair that will rival other celebrating cities throughout the world, and as the clock strikes midnight and we see in 2019 you will be given a drink to toast the New Year. Partying until it’s time to dock at approximately 01.00am, this is a truly unforgettable way to spend a very special night.
- Entrance to the Monsoon Clipper on New Year's Eve
- A welcome drink before departure
- Live music entertainment
- A glass of Champagne at midnight
- Helpful staff on hand throughout the evening
- Extra drinks (purchasable onboard)
- Infant (under 5): free
- Child (5 to 11): reduced
London Bridge Pier, London SE1 2QP
- Please Note: A printed copy of the voucher will be needed as police and security will not allow clients through without this voucher
- Ensure you arrive at the pier in plenty of time to avoid disappointment as there will be no refunds for late arrivals
- Dress to impress. No trainers
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on www.tfl.gov.uk before you travel
- Everything will be done to provide the best view of the New Year’s Eve fireworks, however due to the high amount of traffic expected on the Thames, weather conditions and the changing tides, the positioning of the boat to the fireworks cannot be guaranteed. The captain’s decision will be final on the night although rest assured that the on-board team will do their best to secure the best viewing spot
31st December 2019:
- Boarding: 9.00 pm (Guests are advised to arrive early)
- Departure: At 9:15 pm sharp
- Return Time: 01:15 am
Scopri cosa serve per diventare l'agente segreto più famoso del mondo, mentre ti portiamo in un viag...
Unisciti a re Enrico VIII al suo banchetto reale e partecipa alla storia di 1.000 anni alla straordi...
Entra nelle colorate gallerie del Museo Postale per scoprire storie emozionanti e inaspettate di cin...
Salta su un classico autobus a due piani rosso e visita le più famose attrazioni di Londra, tra cui ...
In questa esperienza di scoperta interattiva tra Hackney e Shoreditch di Londra, risolverai enigmi t...
In questa esperienza di scoperta interattiva nel Barbican di Londra, risolverai enigmi tramite un'ap...