New Year’s Eve cruise on the M.V. Valulla
- Welcome 2020 on the River Thames!
- Avoid the New Year’s Eve crowds on board the glamorous M.V. Valulla
- Enjoy the views of London by night and the city’s iconic New Year’s Eve fireworks
- Dance to a live DJ set on board
- Take advantage of an unlimited selection of drinks and cold buffet
Looking for a unique, family-friendly way to celebrate the New Year in London? Then look no further and hop on the glamorous M.V. Valulla for a night of glorious views and endless dancing!
This cruise is the perfect way to avoid the madness of the crowds on New Year’s Eve in London. Not only will you get to enjoy beautiful views of London lit up against the night sky as you cruise along the River Thames, you’ll also be in awe of the capital’s stunning fireworks display when the clock strikes midnight.
You can watch them from the boat’s open-top deck, and you can put on your dancing shoes for the lower heated salon. The live DJ will be on a mission to make you dance the night away to the best tunes! There will also be an unlimited selection of drinks throughout the evening as well as a delicious cold buffet on offer (featuring sandwiches, wraps, pastries and savoury dishes).
You'll be dropped off at Westminster Pier and be left with a fabulous start to 2020!
- Drinks – selected beers, wines and soft drinks
- Cold buffet
- DJ entertaining throughout the night
- Extra drinks (purchasable at bar)
- Transfers to and from the pier
Westminster Millennium Pier, Victoria Embankment, SW1A 2JH
- A printed copy of the ticket will be required, along with the Westminster Boarding pass (per person) that will be emailed to you in December. Please bring this with you - otherwise police and security will not allow you through the restricted areas around Westminster
- 12+ only - ID will be required for over 18s who are drinking alcohol
- No wheelchairs
- No refunds for those who arrive late and miss the boat
- No food or drink to be taken onto the vessel
- Dress to impress - no trainers!
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessels!
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel and allow yourself plenty of time to make your way to the pier
- Due to the high amount of traffic expected on the Thames, weather conditions, and the changing tides, the positioning of the boat to the fireworks cannot be guaranteed
31st December 2019:
- Boarding: 7.45pm
- Departure: 8.00pm
- Return: approximately 1.00am
Scopri cosa serve per diventare l'agente segreto più famoso del mondo, mentre ti portiamo in un viag...
Unisciti a re Enrico VIII al suo banchetto reale e partecipa alla storia di 1.000 anni alla straordi...
Entra nelle colorate gallerie del Museo Postale per scoprire storie emozionanti e inaspettate di cin...
Salta su un classico autobus a due piani rosso e visita le più famose attrazioni di Londra, tra cui ...
In questa esperienza di scoperta interattiva tra Hackney e Shoreditch di Londra, risolverai enigmi t...
In questa esperienza di scoperta interattiva nel Barbican di Londra, risolverai enigmi tramite un'ap...