Buckingham Palace and Hop On Hop Off London Bus Tour 24 hour tickets
- Enjoy panoramic views of London, hopping on and off the bus service as you please
- Get access to over 60 stops on 4 routes covering London's most famous landmarks
- Step inside Buckingham Palace and be dazzled by priceless artworks
- Explore the 19 State Rooms used by Her Majesty for ceremonial and official occasions
Experience the immense beauty of London with this excellent package that includes tickets to one of the city’s most iconic landmarks combined with the freedom to explore the city.
The stunning royal residence of Buckingham Palace is a definite must-see on any trip to London. An incredible 19 State Rooms are open to the public, free to explore and filled with some of the most beautiful pieces from The Royal Collection – see priceless artworks and ancient sculptures, delicate pottery, set beside antique English and French furniture.
The stunning Royal Gifts exhibition tells the story of Her Majesty the Queen’s 65-year reign through the display of a wide-ranging selection of official gifts. Featuring ornate items that represent every continent and displaying the most beautiful craftsmanship from across the globe, inspect spectacular gifts presented to the Queen from world leaders such as President Eisenhower, Nelson Mandela and President Xi Jinping of the People’s Republic of China.
The Palace Gardens are home to about 30 different species of bird and are often described as a ‘walled oasis in the middle of London’. Take a relaxing stroll through some of the 42 acres of idyllic greenery, a truly wonderful part of the visit.
After the palace, explore the wonderful sights of London with a hop-on-hop-off open-top bus tour. Enjoy the freedom to see everything London has to offer – jump on and off at your leisure. With 60 stops, across four routes that cover all the main tourist points in London, see the most iconic of London landmarks such as Big Ben, The London Eye, The Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey and The Tower of London.
With the purchase of a 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride! Exploring London on foot is one of the best ways to see the city on ground level! You'll be able to choose from the Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards or The Beatles London Walking Tour.
With the River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride you'll enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and audio guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
- Timed entry to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide at the Palace
- 24 hour unlimited use of hop-on-hop-off bus service
- Choice of one Walking Tour
- Professional guide for the Walking Tour
- Entrance to additional attractions
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Infants (under 5): free
- Children (5-16) reduced
Buckingham Palace: Westminster, London SW1A 1AA, UK
Hop-on-hop-off bus tours: 4 routes cover over 60 stops. You can download bus routes and timetable HERE
Tickets must first be redeemed at Golden Tours visitor center, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 9SH
- Buckingham Palace tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass
- Once booked, your visit cannot be canceled
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit: baby-carriers are available for loan
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons. Use of mobile phones is permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace
- Clients with special access requirements must book directly with Buckingham Palace on (+44) (0) 303 123 7324
Buckingham Palace tour:
- Check-in at Golden Tours visitor center: 10:15 am
- Entrance to Buckingham Palace: 10:45 pm
Once tickets are redeemed at the Golden Tours visitor center, hop-on-hop-off bus tickets can be used for 24 hours from first use. To see the timetable and bus routes click HERE
Unisciti al tour guidato dello stadio di Wembley e scopri il dietro le quinte di uno degli stadi più...
Durante il tour a piedi gratuito della Londra reale, la tua guida esperta del luogo ti farà conoscer...
Scopri cosa serve per diventare l'agente segreto più famoso del mondo, mentre ti portiamo in un viag...
Siediti, rilassati e scopri i siti storici e le attrazioni di Londra con il biglietto 24 ore The Ori...
Entra nelle colorate gallerie del Museo Postale per scoprire storie emozionanti e inaspettate di cin...
Salta su un classico autobus a due piani rosso e visita le più famose attrazioni di Londra, tra cui ...