Day tour of Loch Ness
- Discover dramatic Glen Coe's wild landscape with history to match
- Explore Pitlochry, knows as the gateway to the Highlands
- See Ben Nevis, the UK’s highest mountain
- Unravel the secrets of the Loch Ness during a river cruise, or explore Fort Augustus
- Drive through the spectacular Highland scenery of the Cairngorm Mountains
As you head towards the beautiful city of Stirling, you will enjoy beautiful nature as your experienced guide will tell you the dramatic tales of William Wallace, made famous by Braveheart, and the turbulent times he lived in. Next you will head through rugged scenery to even wilder Glen Coe, where you’ll feel the past come to life as your guide tells you about the bloody massacre of the MacDonald Clan.
Loch Ness is famous world over and you'll soon see why, as you head to quaint Fort Augustus located at the Loch's south end, taking in its immensity and learning about its mysterious past as you go. Why not take part in the sightseeing cruise of the loch, passing Cherry Island and Fort Augustus Abbey, as well as maybe even spotting the legendary monster who allegedly resides within its banks.
You'll then travel through wild and breathtaking Caingorms National Park en route to gorgeous Pitlochry, a highland town on the banks of the River Tummel before heading back to Edinburgh via UNESCO World Heritage Site Forth Railway Bridge.
- Professional driver-guide
- National Park entry
- Optional Loch Ness cruise
- Children (3-15 years): reduced
- Adults (65+ years): reduced
- Students (with valid ID): reduced
1 Parliament Square
Royal Mile/High Street
Edinburgh EH1 1RE
Please meet at the Cafe Nero at 1 Parliament Square, Royal Mile/High Street, EH1 1RE.
- As you travel in mini-coaches, luggage space is limited. You can bring one cabin sized piece of luggage, 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, which cannot exceed 15kg, to be stored in the boot of the bus and one small handbag or rucksack to have on the bus with you
- This tour does not accept children under the age of 3
- If you have any mobility requirements, please notify us of this at the point of booking
- This tour departs daily from 6 April through 18 October
- It departs from the meeting point at 8.00am (check in 07.45am)
- It returns to the meeting point around 8.00pm
Goditi il trasporto di andata e ritorno per il famoso Royal Braemar Highland Gathering e ricevi l'in...
Questo tour è tutto incentrato sul Fife, e per arrivarci attraverserai il Firth of Forth - l'occasio...
On this day tour, you're in for a full-day of sightseeing. Your first of port of call is Loch Lomond...
Edimburgo, 1745. L'ascesa giacobita ha raggiunto le porte della città e Bonnie Prince Charlie viene ...
Questo tour è l'ideale per coloro che desiderano godersi uno splendido scenario e vedere alcuni dei ...
Esplora i castelli dell'aspra 'Costa vichinga' nel Berwickshire e nel Northumberland mentre attraver...