Guided tour of the old town in Düsseldorf
- Explore the old town with a guide
- See highlights like Rhine bank, town hall, market place and much more
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, restaurants, cafés and breweries, but also everything that adds to the flair of a historically grown city. Stroll through the picturesque alleys with an expert guide, take a look behind the facades and look forward to surprising discoveries.
This is how history becomes exciting: Among other things, you will learn why the Gothic church of St. Lambertus has a leaning tower, how the equestrian statue of the popular Elector Jan Wellem was created, where Heinrich Heine was born and how the tailor Wibbel became famous. The castle square with the castle tower offers a charming picture. Only a few steps away is the Rhine bank promenade, from where you can enjoy a wonderful view of the Düsseldorf skyline and the Oberkasseler Ufer.
- 90 minute guided tour with city guide
- Food and drinks
- Children (6-13 years): reduced
- Children (0-5 years): free
Marktstraße 11, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
Summer season (from April to October 2019)
- Monday - Friday 3.00pm German/English
- Saturday 11.00am German/English & 1.00pm German and English
- Sunday 11.00am German/English
Winter season (from November 2019 to March 2020)
- Friday 3.00pm German/English
- Saturday 1.00pm German/English
- Sunday 11.00pm German/English
The dynamic development of Düsseldorf can be experienced particularly clearly on a tour of the so ca...
Una delle principali attrazioni della città di Düsseldorf è la nuova linea Wehrhahn. Il concetto di ...
Esplora Düsseldorf senza farti male sul tuo Segway!Questo tour della città di 120 minuti attraverso ...
Scopri la città di Düsseldorf e l'affascinante passeggiata sul Reno con un tour di tre ore e mezza s...
L'ex città imperiale di Kaiserswerth, oggi uno dei quartieri più belli di Düsseldorf, è il luogo ide...
Preparati a scoprire la meravigliosa Düsseldorf, situata sul maestoso fiume Reno. Scopri le molte af...