Ski Dubai entrance and dhow dinner cruise combo
- Enter a winter wonderland in the middle of the desert city
- Hit the snowy slopes before a relaxing dinner cruise
- Feast on a delicious buffet with a backdrop of the Dubai skyline
This unique tour allows you to experience a snowy winter wonderland in the middle of a desert city before an ambient dinner cruise. You will have the option to choose a dinner cruise from the Dubai Marina or Dubai Creek, both offering marvelous views, entertainment, and a delicious feast.
Your tour begins with entrance to Ski Dubai, an exclusive skiing facility within Mall of the Emirates. The largest of its kind in the Middle East, Ski Dubai occupies an area of about 22,500 square feet which enables you to experience the ultimate in winter pursuits, let it be skiing, snowboarding or sledding.
After hitting the slopes, your tour continues with a dhow boat dinner cruise of the Arabian Gulf. Your dinner cruise serves a delicious international cuisine in a sophisticated setting that exudes traditional charm. The boats are fully equipped with a complimentary drink upon arrival, great food, stunning views, and revitalizing entertainment activities. When making your reservation, choose between the Dubai Marina or Dubai Creek dinner cruise.
Dinner cruise- Dubai Creek:
Your cruise usually begins after sunset covers almost the entire of Dubai Creek. Absolutely one of the main attractions of your Dubai vacation, this is a perfect way to enjoy the exquisite vistas of Deira and Bur Dubai in a cozy and welcoming ambience.
- Ski Dubai Super Pass: chairlift ride, mountain thrillers, snow fun, and Fleece Glove voucher
- International Buffet Dinner with vegetarian options
- Hotel transfers to/from evening dinner cruise
- Dhow boat welcome drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Hotel transfers to/from Ski Dubai
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
You have the opportunity to arrive at Ski Dubai at your leisure and by your own means of transportation. For the evening dinner cruise, you will receive a complimentary hotel pick-up service. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- On the occasion of Lailat Al Isra wa Al Miraj, observing dry day, on April 2nd during the dinner cruise no alcoholic beverages will be served and no entertainment activities will be provided. Dry day ends on Aprile 3rd at 7pm, thus bar counters and entertainment will be available from 7pm
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Ski Dubai hours of operation:
- Sunday-Wednesday: 10.00am-11.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am-12.00 midnight
- Friday: 9.00am-12.00 midnight
- Saturday: 9.00am-11.00pm
- Hotel pick-up times for evening cruise are organized as follows:
- Creek cruise: Marina/Al Barsha/Ibn Battuta/T.com/Media City/JLT/SRZ/Merdiff/Al Qusais/Al Nadha:- 06.30pm-7.00pm; Deira:-7.30pm-8.00pm; Burdubai: 7.00pm-7.30pm
In poco tempo, Dubai è riuscita a diventare una delle città più famose e sofisticate del mondo. Per ...
Basato sul popolare locale di musica che è stato sperimentato dai fratelli Elefteriades a Beirut, il...
Visita Abu Dhabi in giornata da Dubai e scopri il suo fascino inimitabile. La tua prima tappa sarà a...
Il tour guiderà da Deira e tornerà a Deira vicino all'aeroporto. La tua prima sosta fotografica sarà...
La tua prima tappa sarà alla Grande Moschea di Sheikh Zayed, una delle più grandi e più belle mosche...
Dubai Frame è il momento clou dello skyline di Dubai. Conosciuta come la più grande cornice per foto...